Race #13, Singapore: Post-Race Discussion

Approaching the T4 braking, someone infront braked very very early and I touched him (I think someone from PSR) and lost front wing, I really dont know what I could've done but I apologize anyway..Tried to come into the pits,but suddenly internet disconnected and it was all over...First DNF in this season and also huge disappointment after entering Q2 and having a solid racepace.:notworthy:

I had too nice pace for Q, but I failed my lap and I aborted it; anyway 6º not bad.

My start was very poor, I think touch Kolarec and I lost many places. After pace more or less good, I tried drive without risk and obvious I drove slower than my simulations, but its ok. I changed my strategy to overtake Rowland and I did it (sorry for 1 overtake where I dont give u space enough in my opinion). Well, great fight with Rowland and Oslakovic one more time. Finally I broke my engine...I want my PSR award for lucker of the year!

Horrible race, my steering wheel got decentered from the first part of the race (I have had lots of problems with it last week). Just to go straight in the game I had to have the steering wheel turned to the left around 45º (even more), so the race turned into a walk only to finish...

Congrats to the podium and Rob for the victory.

Aaaand still no post race checks... this is highly unfair treatment to all drivers who paid license to race in FSR, a certain level is expected, since its FSR. If someone has back of the grid penalty and learn about it on the race day, or any ohter penalty that affects their championship position, just wow, well done sf... you have reached the new low. Such intense lack of care is just IYF to all WS drivers, completely disrespectful so maybe time to replace you.
"you should stay away from Saxen he could be more dangerous than you think, i can't really go into it right now but just please do as i ask"

Aaaand still no post race checks... this is highly unfair treatment to all drivers who paid license to race in FSR, a certain level is expected, since its FSR. If someone has back of the grid penalty and learn about it on the race day, or any ohter penalty that affects their championship position, just wow, well done sf... you have reached the new low. Such intense lack of care is just IYF to all WS drivers, completely disrespectful so maybe time to replace you.
tumblr_inline_mk4ycwrZ9z1qz4rgp.gif

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years