Race #12, USA: Post-Race Discussion

No traction, No tyre grip
I click on the limiter, it give twice to rfactor...
Trying to recover but with my car it wasn't impossible to do miracles.
Congratulations for Bono Huis, you deserve this one again. I loved our battle during this GP. I was so slow in worn tyres and we managed a great battle.

I loved that season. The beginning was just phenomenal with some wins in a row. I enjoy that type of battle, like Senna/Prost but here it's Huis/Morand.
The aim to the title was a extra bonus, normally i couldn't race this season. Thanks for Netrex and Ernesto De Angelis to convince me to race again. It's a great family.

What to think about this race. Of course, some supporters could be disappointed but don't be ashamed. I'm the kimi raikkonen black cat here. Things happened which could never happen. Again, Enjoy the battle, the thrilling but don't look the result. I race for the ENJOY, not for the money and other stuff.
Be natural, emotional is my philosophy of life.

Congratulations for Bono again. You're a bit my nightmare... just before myself... XD

Great title battle guys , grats Bono.
Pretty bad race for me , failed in Q2 and had the entire race suspension damage after someone hitted my rear in turn3.
Turned the wheel 10 degrees to the left the whole race to keep the car straight.
So no way to do any better :)

Someone hitted you? Sorry, but I was from inside while you closed the door like nobody was there.

Well i dont blame you for that , it might be my own mistake havent watched the replay yet.
I just know that it was all a bit tricky because there was a chrash ahead of me and some people went wide and all was confusing , one corner later someone hitted my rear. ( Possibly i havent seen you)
If it was my fault then i apologize for that . But anyway , normal race incident imo , happens.

Well i dont blame you for that , it might be my own mistake havent watched the replay yet.
I just know that it was all a bit tricky because there was a chrash ahead of me and some people went wide and all was confusing , one corner later someone hitted my rear. ( Possibly i havent seen you)
If it was my fault then i apologize for that . But anyway , normal race incident imo , happens.

Yeah, I don't blame you either. Just you said it like you were innocent there. You had to be more carefull on those high speed corners, after you saw you've passed us with Rob and knowing we will be from inside. But mistakes are part of simracing, so don't worry. Appologize is accepted.

Congratulations to Bono for his 5th WC title, amazing :cool:. I forgot to congratulate with PM for WC team title, well done :cool:.

As a C7NetRex member I was hoping for a different result, but this is racing. Amazing year by Morgan; freacking fast, you made this season fascinating ;). Carlos made an huge step; we used to fight in some 2013 WT race, now he is far ahead :thumbsup:.

From everyone at Avid Chronic Racing, congratulations to Bono Huis and Precision Motorsports. Great job Morgan Morand, I am sure you will get your Title next year!

Thanks to our World Championship drivers that made it such a remarkable season!
Robert Rudholm
John-Eric Saxen
Peter Helmbro
Georg Winter
Lionel Klue
Giordano Valeriano
Atze Kerkhof

and all of our ACE and PRO drivers that assisted with the team!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 137 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 243 13.5%