Race #12, Korea: Post-Race Discussion

Sorry Chris, not is if ice you, I had nothing, but it is possible that your Yes.If it is so I hope you accept my apologies.

You have a conversation in the BOX.

Q1: I did cut in S3, so I have BoG for next GP :(

Race: I took it with calm, I had more downforce than others so I could brake much later but in the same way, I had less top speed so I lost few places. In T5 a Pescara spuns and someone hits me back :( I was carrying lots of damages so I wasnt confortable with the car. After first piutstop I had some battle with Diaz, who hitted me sometimes, race incidents but made my suspension brake. I did DNF in lap 32, in lap 31 I did 45.4 while my best lap was on 23 a 44.4, so 1 sec slower cause this little contacts.

COngrats Bono and all the podium, see you in Singapore

We clearly have some issues with our car...
Car felt like it was on ice and I had to hold back in every corner not to loose the backend.
Guess we cant be competetive with our current engineer.
Would be interesting to find out what times we could hit with a decent setup. :)

We clearly have some issues with our car...
Car felt like it was on ice and I had to hold back in every corner not to loose the backend.
Guess we cant be competetive with our current engineer.
Would be interesting to find out what times we could hit with a decent setup. :)

When someone is like 3s off pace it's never a problem of car setup...

Also that's why FSR has 3 divisions, it's better to start from lower divisions to learn and improve, rather than jumping directly in WC and struggling so much.

Last edited:
I thought people in WC people wouldn't hit you from behind when braking/divebomb you/push you carelessly into a wall or off the track. Let alone all of this in half of a race. I had pace for podium but 4 people who finished in front destroyed my car and race.

Sorry Jernej for that pushing into the wall. You missed the brake point for T1 and went in the grass, I carefully passed you, but when you decided to join back on the track you were in my death zone and was impossible to see from my cam that you were outside between me and the wall. Don't think this incident destroyed your race, but I will accept it as my mistake so very sorry for that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%