Race #12, Hungary: Post race discussion

950 martin lol you had done about 1200 on the fsr server alone 2 days before the race me old fruit;).
Anyways how many laps we do is our choice, wether it be 1000 2000 or 650.

I was stating that having done 1000 laps it was nearly my record which was 1500 and i won that race so was thinking of repeating it... I felt disappointed after.... So not going too many in future to avoid disappointment!

Dont lie to people Martin, the truth is allways better :p You did over 1000 laps mate.
20 Martin Gosbee GhostSpeed Racing Team WT FSR 2010,World Trophy Practice 987 ++++++ Martin Gosbee FSR Allrace General Car FSR 2010,General Car Practice 223
Thats nothing to be ashamed for mate :D

but cmoon guys lets not make this wt league of nolifers since even Ronny does less laps than you guys from now on everyone will be limited to 650 laps cause thats what me and Alberto did

Sorry for not participate in this race. The server don´t let me to join and i had practiced hard in Hungary for a better race than Silverstone. I hope not the same thing happen at Spa.

Greetings and congrats Martin "Gos*****" :)

Ben and Martin how on earth can you practise that much, usually I do like 200 laps and I'm already bored. Surely that can be seen on the standings though. :tongue:

Didn't feel like racing in Hungary but I think I'll be there at Spa, see you guys there.

I think that is normal that drivers are do around 1000 laps because is summer and they have much time for enjoy rFactor.
If I hadn't gone on holidays probably also would have given a lot of laps because all year I haven't all the time to enjoy the rFactor.
Leaving this part, congrats to Martin Gosbee for his fantastic race and their XXXX laps and the rest of the podium. :wink:

See you at Spa!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years