Race #11, Japan: Post-Race Discussion

I didn't waiting that lack of respect from you.
You aren't affiliated with any team, of course, but Precision is affiliated with GTOmega, so...

Dark side of FSR is spreading.

Closed-minded guys and their business have no solutions
I'm sorry, but I beg to differ. I think you insinuating that I would let another team use my team as a "seat holder" in order for them to gain some sort of an advantage is disrespectful to myself, the teams you mentioned, and the MadCape team members who are in fact advocates against teams doing this very thing. So my response is warranted.

It's people who live in the land of the fairies who's business have no solutions.

Of course,
"Lealta", you know. ;)

But that's not the question.

You cannot see the wood for the trees. That's the problem.

If you treat independent teams as seat holders for your extra drivers and not as real independent ones, nothing good can happen.

So you that can see the wood for the trees, what is the solution for a team that needs one driver due to an absence ?

That's what i mean.
Devil is inside.

This devil must be deep buried inside every sim racing league. Oh and this was only the first page of standings.

iracing_teams.png

Let's see for how long. In any case this feels like a huge conspiracy to flood my brains with positive energy and make me quit FSR as it will no longer float my boat and EVERYONE IS INVOLVED. Squire getting any humor and sarcasm? I am not buying that. Who are you.. and WHAT ARE THIS.

Let's see for how long. In any case this feels like a huge conspiracy to flood my brains with positive energy and make me quit FSR as it will no longer float my boat and EVERYONE IS INVOLVED. Squire getting any humor and sarcasm? I am not buying that. Who are you.. and WHAT ARE THIS.
i thought you was actually going to insult me, but since you made it much more clear, alright then, as you were

This devil must be deep buried inside every sim racing league. Oh and this was only the first page of standings.

iracing_teams.png
I can't buy your POV.
You are comparing is iRacing WC where slot/seat owns to the driver against FSR WC, where the team is the owner.
It's a big difference.

We accept the rules of iRacing challenge as we accepted ISR Club ones.

FSR (ISR Club) owners are the teams and it has its own rules/statutes.
iRacing WC hasn't any restriction about it (i think) but ISR Club has.
Change these rules or apply the rules estrictly, but stop fooling people.
I know it's easiest to tolerate skipping the rules than punish and prosecute cheaters/liars teams/drivers.
Someones feel comfortable with that status quo. We don't.

The establishment has been feeding up the devil. Now, you have the effects.

Seriously, I wish ISR Club find the right way, but the actual i think is a bad one. The establishment may flinch.

PS: That's my last post at RD.
I will miss you just as much as you will miss me.
Bye,bye

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing