Race #11, Japan: Post-Race Discussion

I can't say enough sorry who was involved in the race start incident :(
After we started the anti stall system started to work before i give a bigger throttle and i cant do anything about it. I practiced the start's and there was no problem.

Very sorry again :(

Absoultely fuming tbh, 1 stupid stop and go penalty for one cut and thanks to the cheaters the admins won't cancel so thanks again. I drove my ass off for that 5th (could of been 4th or podium) and now it's just robbery.

Ondrej review will be epic...
me 0 - huis 0
The final in COTA will be awesome.
Just ivar please... you defended well and hard at the beginning but in the straight line you changed 2-3 times the line and at the end you squeezed me, i have to abort in the grass, if i brake my FR might touch your RL tyres..
I went to the marbles and we touched together.

10646625_10153281447384922_7728109708793730592_n.jpg

Only 2 days of testing the setup preparation was poor...
I did couple of mistakes when I was under pressure but in 1st stint, at 130R I didnt wanted to go side by side there with one of PM's drivers,so I bailed out to the outside and lost couple of positions.That was key moment for my stint as I pitted bit too late and lost valuable time so I tried Mediums on the 2nd stint.
But I stayed focused until the last lap and I finished the race in P8, which is fantastic result.
Best result of my career in FSR, so I'm very happy :) .
Congratulations to Martin and the podium .

ACR needed that point!! Well done Peter Helmbro!!
Well done guys. :)

And thank you to Jiri for stepping in during Matt's absence, it's much appreciated. Very impressive driving, just an unfortunate ending.

Also unlucky Dino, you were looking good for a while. Unlucky that such a small mistake ended your race.

Both cars could have ended up in the points today, so it's frustrating to have 2 DNF's. But that's just the way things go sometimes. A fitting race to go with the rest of the races this season.

So if Jiri asks you for racing in Suzuka instead of Borja you were going to say no.

Good to know.

Of course,
"Lealta", you know. ;)

But that's not the question.

You cannot see the wood for the trees. That's the problem.

If you treat independent teams as seat holders for your extra drivers and not as real independent ones, nothing good can happen.

Of course,
"Lealta", you know. ;)

But that's not the question.

You cannot see the wood for the trees. That's the problem.

If you treat independent teams as seat holders for your extra drivers and not as real independent ones, nothing good can happen.
Just to shut you up quickly.

I contacted Jiří offering him a drive for today since Matt could not race. We're not being used as a "seat holder". We are not affiliated with any other team within the FSR organization, and remain independent.

Stop pulling absurd theories out of thin air, and rather focus on getting facts before you start to insinuate things which are not true.

Last edited:

Well at least we get grids filled. We can also have 13 independent teams and loan drivers from Ace banned, and have a 12-driver WC grid. This is exactly what happened in 2010 when loan drivers were banned, 12 or 13 drivers at Singapore WC race.

Just to shut you up quickly.

I contacted Jiří offering him a drive for today since Matt could not race. We're not being used as a "seat holder". We are not affiliated with any other team within the FSR organization, and remain independent.

Stop pulling absurd theories out of thin air, and rather focus on getting facts before you start to insinuate things which are not true.
I didn't waiting that lack of respect from you.
You aren't affiliated with any team, of course, but Precision is affiliated with GTOmega, so...

Dark side of FSR is spreading.

Closed-minded guys and their business have no solutions

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt you know what that means, cause you were always willing some teams could loan you a driver (at least year year).

MadCape was searching a driver, and PM had it. So what's the problem? MadCape doesn't have any other driver.
ahahah
a liar and a traitor is trying to give me a lesson about loyalty.

LOL

I didn't waiting that lack of respect from you.
You aren't affiliated with any team, of course, but Precision is affiliated with GTOmega, so...

Dark side of FSR is spreading.

Closed-minded guys and their business have no solutions
Better than tucking tail and running off to iRacing.

Let him run his team the way he wants.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back