Race #11, Japan: Post-Race Discussion

Q1: I made some mistakes in S1 and S3 (specially S3) but allowed me to get into Q2.

Q2: I made some mistakes cause people talking during Q. Im 5th.

Race: Not too much to say. Very nice first lap, with 5 car in 1.3 sec, but in lap 4 you know what happened. Nothing to commentate.

Probably Korea will be my last race in WT, but still dunno what to do, I dont want to run in a category where I am crashed every single GP, now 11/11. I didnt have a clear race so far and I would like to.

I'm so late that I'm lapped by Korea comments:D. Better to accept that I have just a little bit less time and write less than before.

In Q1 I had 3 attemps; only one was completely clean from traffic, and I placed myself 14th on the grid. First laps were very good; I recovered 10 places and put a gap to defend the position. Second stint was good as well, and I had a battle for 3rd with Torres. Third stint was bad, becouse I was pushing very hard and hoping to be on the podium (there are so many strategies that isn't so easy to know who are your direct opponents), resulting in a little contact with Boshove (it was very slight, but sorry anyway ;) ) and a spin. After that I was a bit far from 4th place; I pushed, doing fastest laps and recovering. I managed to overtake Jorrick, but I think that move wasn't in my style, so I decided to let him pass.

6th place is a good result, but I have to be a little bit calmer in some situations.

Congratulation to the podium. Thanks to my team, to Precision Motorsports (I'm sorry for your issue; I thank you becouse you share your Monza setup to all after that ;)) and to staff.
See you in Kor..Singapore :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing