Race #11, Hungary: Post-Race Discussion

From GPCOS:

Quali: 15.3 in Q1, just enough for Q2. Made some mistakes on my Q2 lap so I aborted it in the second sector to take P10.

Race:

I had a very good reaction off the line, noticed I was pulling alongside Blair in front of me. I was able to pass him under braking for T1, then pass DDM and another car in T2. Atze also spun in T2 so I was 6th before the first sector was done.

I knew that my pace was really poor so I felt that a 6th place would already be like winning the lottery.

About 10 laps in to the race however, I noticed that Pat was most likely on soft tires because he had fallen from pole to 4th and was struggling a lot in the corner entrys.

David spun in front of me while following Pat, then a few laps later I managed to pass Pat with a late braking move in to T1.

I wasn't paying much attention to the people around me so I pitted on lap 19 like I had originally planned. To my surprise Room spun right in front of me in the pitentry and I was suddenly in 3rd place.

It's hard to describe what I was feeling at this stage, but needless to say: sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

I had Blair and DDM following me within 0.5-1s for the last 51 laps, which were quite tense since I knew any mistake would most likely cost me 2 positions.

In the end however, I kept my nerves and finished in a shocking 3rd place. In terms of pace I probably should've been 10th or so, but I'll take any result I can get.

Congrats to Bono for clinching the championship, most dominant season ever in FSR. Congrats to Morgan as well for his first podium.

still i see that werdmuller is in aero but he was with mak-Corp car , it's make big differences in team standings and i think everything must be correct and fair
otherswise it smell's after cheating

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back