Race #10, Japan: Post-Race Discussion

If you guys wouldnt do such ridiculous mass crashes every race, there wouldnt be any need to cry here... Even Pro have less of this big mass incidents...
You`re one division before WC and most of you want to do WC I guess. At the moment I would prefer pick some of the top Pro guys than from ACE...
hmm, this is one of this "I already said it to you" moments :D
at melbourne I only got "disagrees" for this post. But it looks like I was totally right ;)

Now about what happend today in WC. Wreck on start - FTS cars again. Leitner after yesterdays fail again wasnt able to use LC properly. Is this possible at all?
Some people should think about their carreer of simracer. Its not about holzmanning....ehm, I meant hotlapping, and then "we will see whats gonna happen in race, bro". Simracing is not only about to be fast.
You have to practice enough, but for race, not for quali only. And then try to do your best, what includes be carefull in first lap. Dont make stupid moves, or driving on the edge with cold tires and brakes, if you arent sure you can handle it. And if you think that you can...... THINK AGAIN!!
You are right i failed twice in this weekend. Of course i'll accept all of the penalties. I am simracing about 8 years and this was never ever happened to me. Never failed to start a race like this. Do you think i dont practiced the starts before the race? I practiced on warmup before the races like 3 times and many more times when i practiced alone. I was so embarassed after these incidents but i can't do anything about it now. It happened we are humans and humans do very stupid mistakes sometimes. I learned from it and never ever happen again.

You are right i failed twice in this weekend. Of course i'll accept all of the penalties. I am simracing about 8 years and this was never ever happened to me. Never failed to start a race like this. Do you think i dont practiced the starts before the race? I practiced on warmup before the races like 3 times and many more times when i practiced alone. I was so embarassed after these incidents but i can't do anything about it now. It happened we are humans and humans do very stupid mistakes sometimes. I learned from it and never ever happen again.

While I understand human error, every time this has happened this season it has been an FTS car, whether in the World Championship or ACE.

If you finger slips, okay, my LC button isn't the grippiest either.
If the button fails, lets find a new one.

I appreciate the test start in the pitlane when I asked.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%