Race #10, Italy: Post-Race Discussion

503a809ce69e5-25610872.jpg

xD

I think the discussions (complaints) about judgement of incidents comes mainly from one corner here (Jeffrey didn´t even post anything about the incident here, he just told to wait what the director says). Now it already starts before there is a judgement because of a possibility just to make sure the Race Director looks to be wrong from the beginning, not a nice way to try and influence such. When Bono got the same penalty for the same incident in Spa as Morgan did in Hungary I didn´t see any complaining by him or anyone associated with him and the team, in Hungary people tried to turn others against the Race Director and the league administration in every media.

Sometimes you have to keep quiet and use the official channels, and being a long time existing team like Ghostspeed you should know about this as well, and sometimes maybe influence your teammembers in the right direction so they don´t support such discussions. Afterall all it does is damage the league and drive away very important members, penalties wont be removed due to such a discussion anyways.

If there will be a penalty it´s deserved until the COA decides otherwise.

My last reply here...

Johannes, I wonder where you see my team members starting this discussion and trying to influence any decision. If you read the posts from the start you see that isn't the case.

But when someone is accused here it's normal that he defends himself.

So, please don't mention my team or its members. And let it stop.

I won't reply anymore and my team members know they shall not reply anymore either. Nothing else needed to be said here.

I will just ignore this thread from now on.

i think its De Wit,s fault........
anyways this is just a good overtake maybe they touched....
If touching is not allowed do something to the damage model
its not he wants to touch rietveld it just slightly happened don,t understand the bigg fuzz!!

my 7th place was robbed of stupid brakes while the rest of the field can use duct 3 or 4 and i had 5 and they still explode pfff

see ya at germany

I tried to mention you Patrick but only being able to view the timings I didn't really have a lot to go off! :( I think that if a penalty should be given then make a grid penalty for next race, I know there aren't any this season but the incident didn't really harm anyone!
Morgan and Jeffery have both spiced up this championship over the past few races a long with a few others so I say as long as it's nothing to risky or something that is never going to work then let them race :)
The decision is down to the race director but I think if the rest of the season goes on like this it will be amazing!

Attachments

• 25617333.jpg
    25617333.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 178

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back