Race #10, Great Britain: Post-Race Checks

Bono Huis

Q1: Clean
Log: Silverstone.SCN mismatch
Launch Control: Used
Pitstop: Lap 15, 32
Penalty: Official Warning for log infraction.

Bruno Marques

Log: Clean
Pitstop: Lap 13, 32
Penalty: N/A

David Greco

Pitstop: Lap 14, 31

Karol Poniatowski

Pitstop: Lap 13, 31

Jaakko Mikkonen

Pitstop: Lap 15, 30

Mikko Puumalainen

Pitstop: Lap 15, 33

Ronny Hähnel

Pitstop: Lap 14, 30

Mathieu Prevot

Pitstop: Lap 12, 30

Rasmus Tali

Pitstop: Lap 14, 32

Lee Morris

Log: Silverstone.SCN mismatch
Pitstop: Lap 14, 33
Penalty: 0.5 Penalty points for log infraction (2nd time).

David Dominguez

Log: rFactor ran outside of the manager
Pitstop: Lap 13, 31
Penalty: Disqualification for running rFactor outside of the manager.

John-Eric Saxen

Pitstop: Lap 13, 30

Dennis Hirrle

Pitstop: Lap 9, 22, 37

Muhammed Patel

Pitstop: Lap 13, 32

Blair Disley

Q1: Started from the pitlane
Launch Control: Started from the pitlane
Pitstop: Lap 15, 35

Santiago Niza

Pitstop: Lap 9, 21, 36

Atze Kerkhof

Q1: Started from the back of the grid
Log: Wrong log sent (WS race)
Pitstop: 14, 31, 44
Penalty: Disqualification for no log file.

Fredrik Nilsson

Pitstop: Lap 27, 31

Florian Bekker

Pitstop: Lap 12, 26
Penalty: Official Warning for not commenting on GPCOS.

Patrick De Wit

Pitstop: Lap 14, 16, 20

Sergio Casalins

Q1: Starter from the back of the grid
Pitstop: N/A

Incidents:

Driver(s) Involved Lee Morris and Ronny Hähnel
Lap/Replay Time Lap 15 / 27:15
Protest Description Lee tries to go down the inside at the loop. New section of the track. Ronny turns straight across Lee and gives no room and Lee has to ride all the way up the curb comprimising his corner. A corner that was implemented to the track to create overtaking. This also comprimises his whole race after receiving suspension damage from Hahnel.

Review: Morris tries to pass Hähnel on the inside of T14. Hähnel gives just enough space to avoid contact. They go side by side through the corner and Hähnel keeps the position.

Verdict: Nothing. (Replay attached)

Attachments

• Lap 15 T14 Morris vs Hahnel.Vcr
    185.3 KB · Views: 253
OK, Mikko I think there's lag involved there because I've got the replay shot and there's definately some contact. I guess having the server version shows full story. But on Lee's there's definate contact. So I am guessing that's lag related.

Sorry but thats not correct... i knew this would happen.. my suspension was wrecked he did the exact same thing in valencia.. how can there be no contact ?

You need to sort this server out in that case it was laggy all weekend for people in various races.. been great all season but last 3 races have been laggy..

Contact the server provider or something as this now just is not fair i have my race wrecked due to someone else not leaving room..

We even provided screenshots..

Also i change my driving completley this year to be fair and now i am the one who recieves all the crap from other drivers.. everytme i try to overtake i get smashed into.. its not fair.. i may aswell go back to wild man like last year..

On another note..

Log infraction... can you please explain this as my log is 100 % fine and i now have a penalty... this is your fault not mine same in BONO's case.. we download a game and track.. from your provider on symsinc..

How can i make the track mismatch ? all i did was download from your server.. i did nothing with the log.. the symsync or anything..

How can i be penalised for this ?

This just serves to infuriate me more.

OK, Mikko I think there's lag involved there because I've got the replay shot and there's definately some contact. I guess having the server version shows full story. But on Lee's there's definate contact. So I am guessing that's lag related.
It's possible but as always we check every incident based on the server replay, and I can't see any suspension parts bent or anything like that.

Log infraction... can you please explain this as my log is 100 % fine and i now have a penalty... this is your fault not mine same in BONO's case.. we download a game and track.. from your provider on symsinc..

How can i make the track mismatch ? all i did was download from your server.. i did nothing with the log.. the symsync or anything..

How can i be penalised for this ?

This just serves to infuriate me more.
The .SCN file was updated on friday, .SCN mismatches don't show up in the server chat like .RFM/.HDV mismatches.

Yeah thought as much Mikko. It's unfortunate that cause contact does appear to happen. It may be worth checking a little bit afterwards cause I believe Lee's car start to pull to one side possibly? Lee may need to clarify that though.

The .SCN is a real nasty one. Cause I am guessing those that don't check the forum will never know there's an update? That again is unfortunate.

Oh I totally agree mate, I am the same. I usually check for updates each time I come on PC. But I guess people won't think much on it as they don't see the .SCN mismatch in game...?

It's possible but as always we check every incident based on the server replay, and I can't see any suspension parts bent or anything like that.

The .SCN file was updated on friday, .SCN mismatches don't show up in the server chat like .RFM/.HDV mismatches.

It depends what is changed in SCN file. If a update like that should come in the future, i'll make it so that mismatch comes in the game.

• Florian Bekker

I am sorry for not filling in the comments on gpcos. I just found out, what I have to do to fill it in and added my comments about the Silverstone Race. I hope you understand that this was not done on purpose.

Rgrds,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back