Race #10, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

Testing wasnt good for this one i was lost all week and gained some time just in race day but that was enough just for 18th in grid so it was pretty likely for me to get into problems in first lap and thats just what happened so my race was nearly impossible with big rear damage witch i dont blame anyone on cause it was so chaotic but hope that our team (mainly me) finds new motivation since Lee left for next rounds

Qual., 17. position is standard place for me. Start a great race. From 17. to 6. places after three turns. Linden a lot of pressure and fight for the position of almost 3 laps. There was a little pushing, scratching, but I somehow managed to defend my position. At the end of a very experienced rigging past my rear and then comes to puch my car off the track and hitting the heavy damage front wing and destroyed most of the car. I was angry that I kicked out of the fight but I gave it to the end when I'll be able to view the clip. The end of the race and a solid 14th place.
I looked at footage of fighting with Linden and I gave up on the complaint. Linden experienced hooked me and I could not avoid contact with him and this resulted in my discharge.
It was an experience more and and turn to the next race.:party:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years