Race #10, Australia: Post-Race Checks

And Caused another one. Plus more drivers were involved.

You even put it in the discription yourself, that the incident in front caused him to take evasive action. He is not causing an incident himself. It's what happens in front that matters.

One clueless, dumb director will not make me give up.

Maybe not for you, but with these ridiculous decisions he has been destroying the Ace series all year. Even I can't stand it anymore. People will turn there backs to FSR because of this bullshit.

"RD #2Race 2
Description Boshove, Garcia and Satherly squeeze each other, causing massive wreck before T1.
Verdict
Start from Pits for Race 2 at Suzuka:
Jorrick Boshove
Borja Garcia
Thomas Satherly"

First of all, spell my last name correctly.

Second, I was driving in a straight line without any deviation of my wheel. Further, I was driving straight to the corner and not moving towards Jorrick. Third, the accident was caused by Garcia getting too close to Jorrick's rear tire and hitting his tires. It is up to the driver behind to ensure that there is no contact. If Garcia had lifted and lived to fight on, like any reasonable driver would, there would not have been an accident. What a ridiculous decision.

Finally, to punish all involved in a t1 crash (victims and perpetrators alike) with a pitlane start is just laughable. All season long my SR rating has been perfect. I'm involved in an accident not of my own fault and I immediately get the harshest possible penalty. What is going on in your head?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is October fools because these post-race checks were posted on the first day of the month but what is going on? Bitch, please...

Yes, Kiss and I made contact and I was forced off the track. Maybe he should get a 0.5 or 1 penalty point loss but why a back of the grid? I have no clue what Torres did wrong, maybe he was driving safe or he coughed or sneezed I don't know it must have been pretty parlous or precarious to receive a back of the grid.

Now to me, my throttle inputs were in the range of around 10% to 40% while I was both off the track and once I re-entered which as clear as ass cheeks suggests I was careful the whole time. The reason as to why I spun and hit the wall later on is because on my client replay, Helmbro swerved left to avoid the incidents and my front right tyre made contact with his rear left which sent me into the wall and out of the race (which is perfectly fine, racing incident as he had to avoid other drivers). On the server replay it looked like no one touched me and I hit the wall but what I just said is the true justification and I can send the client replay if you wish.

Tell me how I could have been safer, watch 1:12 to 1:20 below.

What is Alonso supposed to do when he is on the gravel and what should I do? If Fernando got a BOG he would have never won Monaco and Lewis would have been 2007 champion instead of Kimi. See how these penalties fix/manipulate the championship?

All of us drivers who received BOG's in both races should be vindicated.

Last edited:
If you guys wouldnt do such ridiculous mass crashes every race, there wouldnt be any need to cry here... Even Pro have less of this big mass incidents...
You`re one division before WC and most of you want to do WC I guess. At the moment I would prefer pick some of the top Pro guys than from ACE...

If you guys wouldnt do such ridiculous mass crashes every race, there wouldnt be any need to cry here... Even Pro have less of this big mass incidents...
You`re one division before WC and most of you want to do WC I guess. At the moment I would prefer pick some of the top Pro guys than from ACE...

I agree on the fact that there have been many of these mass crashes, and they really should be avoided. It compromises a lot of people's races and forcing someone of the track at the start of the race is easy to prevent. It should be penalized harshly for that reason.
But that is not the point. The point is that people get penalized for "no rreeeaasson" again! This is damaging FSR and it should be stopped.

Isn't Boshove a top guy from PRO and he was involved in the Race 2 start incident? I never watched the replay of the Race 2 start so I don't know who was at fault but do you see your logic there? You don't make any sense...

I'm pretty sure most of the drivers who were at fault for causing race start incidents at the beginning of the year are gone. Now we have one and we all get savage BOG penalties because those other drivers who cause those incidents are now gone and we were warned.

Give penalty points, warnings, reprimands, whatever, drivers will understand they can't lose more points and learn. But fixing the championship and ruining future rounds for some drivers for a chain reaction incident is making a mountain out of a small bump. I'm still waiting for an explanation for all these BOG's and they must be logical.

Kris, if you want drivers to race for your team I don't understand how they will. If your poor ACE directing/management translates to the management of your team in FSR then say goodbye to anyone racing for ACR in the future unless you make changes.

Last edited:
Only one making stupid mistakes here is you, as usual. How come do you give the same penalty to Daniel and Alvaro when they have absolutely nothing to do with the crash?

Daniel closed the door in T1, correct, and he deserves a proportional penalty for that, but the big crash happened way after Simon rejoined the track, so it is not directly related. Same with Alvaro, he tries to avoid Simon and as a result, unfortunately Sebastian crashed with him. And both of them got a start from the pits, totally ruining their next race.

Bravo!
Nice way how a vice-president talk to a race director in public... You really should stay impartial and clearify this things in some kind of admin meeting and show unity to the outside as admins...

It seems the FSR community has spoken, are there plans to undertake some action regarding the decesions of the Ace director? Actions as in removing some start from pits? or at least reviewing the checks?

Nice way how a vice-president talk to a race director in public... You really should stay impartial and clearify this things in some kind of admin meeting and show unity to the outside as admins...

As nice as his way to talk to the drivers of his division, I used his exact words.

And if it wasn't because he has totally ignored all our suggestions/requests internally (not only to me) during all season long until president changed his mind, maybe I'd have done what you said, but I'm not gonna waste more time on this. It's simply not possible to defend those penalties, probably the most unfair/biased penalties since I joined FSR (2009).

Perfect, go and penalize those guys, but not innocent people. Racing incidents should be jugded properly, studying each drivers move/intentions etc, not just "oh, there was a big crash there, let's penalize all the drivers who had a car contact". So far in R1 incident none of those drivers deserve a start from pits penalty, it was an unlucky accident, and in R2 from the 3 penalized drivers 2 of them were driving basically in straight line...

I changed my opinion from yesterday just because I don't want to perjudice netrex, but seriously after these stupid penalty I prefer leave this joke and spend my time in other things.

Also I don't want to use chantage like "I you don't do that I get angry" and prefer that logic and sense common take part on this, and finally these penalties are removed. I don't really mind because im not fighting for the championship and probably these will be my last 2 races here, just think that FSR will be more damaged that Jonny, Kiss and me together.

Talking just about my penalty I only can say... really? I get penalised because of trying to avoid Simon's car? Is it my fault If Simon rejoins track and we are 3 cars side by side? What should I do then, crashing into him?

Sorry but these things can't happen here, we can't change persons but even system allows that they can take wrong decisions and we can absolutely do nothing! Nothing!

But of course I have to pay license to join this champ, I have to respect track and forum rules... and if I don't do something properly, I get a penalty. If Edu, Cobb or Carlos make a mistake, who can penalize him, at least re-discuss his opinion? Nobody.

This Saturday I'll fight like all races, don't care about my penalty, but FSR should also fight for his future because some drivers are getting tired of seeing that isn't what it should be.

Every penalty can be appealed? no?
I know it gets old pretty fast after many crap decisions, but the decisions are not 100% final...

If Edu, Cobb or Carlos make a mistake, who can penalize him, at least re-discuss his opinion? Nobody.

A bit harsh to penalize the admins who get things done for free, I guess you didn't really mean that.

Regarding re-discussing the incidents in WC there is COA and I think JES already have enough problems to get that working.

Like Ondrej said in his post about fsr situation it's clearly a matter of lack of people and if fsr cannot even get three competent and experienced race directors most likely won't be possible to find somebody to re-discuss the incidents.

Every penalty can be appealed? no?
I know it gets old pretty fast after many crap decisions, but the decisions are not 100% final...

In ACE or PRO you cannot appeal, but the director can modify the penalties after the checks are published if he wants to.

With your endless complaining you scare everyone who is willing to do a race director job. You dont see that? Who like to do a job for free and than get only attacked for it?

A bit harsh to penalize the admins who get things done for free, I guess you didn't really mean that.

It depends of what kind of penalty you mean. Of course we all apreciate admins effort but obviously some decisions related to post race checks are not being logical, good if you do that for free, but it doesn't mean that you can do it wrong. When I say wrong I mean a completely illogical decision, like these ones.

Like Ondrej said in his post about fsr situation it's clearly a matter of lack of people and if fsr cannot even get three competent and experienced race directors most likely won't be possible to find somebody to re-discuss the incidents.

You are partially right but I think that many people could help if they know that they can help. I manage a 40 drivers national league (you know which I mean) and we have enough people to discuss between 3-5 drivers all race penalties. Maybe I'm wrong but FSR should be able too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back