AC Race #1 Back to the Sixties@Bridgehampton, Tuesday 7th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Rasmus, as you said. I use the normal online tab and type race details into search or just select favs etc. I leave all Filter boxes open as in without a diagonal red line running through the icons. Usually something comes up within 8 mins of going live but the other day it was just not happening.

Hi Han, yes i am using the app. I did not have push to talk on i believe. Still cant work out how i can mute it when in VR. Does it auto connect maybe?
Hi Steve,

I think if you have activated push-to-talk then you're on mute automatically until you push the talk button.

Hi Rasmus, as you said. I use the normal online tab and type race details into search or just select favs etc. I leave all Filter boxes open as in without a diagonal red line running through the icons. Usually something comes up within 8 mins of going live but the other day it was just not happening.
No further ideas then, sorry..
It should look like this right now:

Unbenannt.JPG

Hi Colin, i unchecked the new caching box as you suggested. I only just updated CM to the latest build as i had some bugs when it first arrived and rolled back to the last. I see a one of the bugs is still there . Sometimes fails to load the selected track on quick drive. Unfortunately i will not know if i have fixed it until i try to use the server again. My VR was doing strange things also like my curser would not move and my head was the wrong side of the roof. Corrected itself after removing headset and replacing again. Very strange as tracking issues always find me in the footwell of the car!
If you search for "racedepartment" servers atm you should see two for Monza (TT & GT3).
Join us in the Sunday GT3 race :)

Hi guys. All sorted. I think on race day i searched for simracing.gp instead of racedepartment. I will plug my brain cell in going forward. Anyway, thanks for all the help. Sunday GT3 looks interesting. Will have to check my plans

Thanks everybody for racing last night. I really enjoyed it.

I had a bad start and shifted to 2nd too early so @Allan Ramsbottom could pass me. I saw a great battle between him and @Kek700 until Allan apparently had to pee and went into the bushes. I closed the gap a bit to Ernie who, judging by his car, was carrying something heavy in his trunk. When Ernie also had to pee I drove behind @Remco Hitman . The whole race I stayed there with the difference between 0.5 and 3s depending on small mistakes we both made.
A very intense race that requires the utmost concentration in these cars.

Congratulations on the podium! I'm looking forward to Bremgarten. I expect the Porsche to have a small advantage there.

EDIT: Btw there's a spot free in the FatAlfie's championship. It's Bremgarten next week so if you want to learn the circuit, join with the Audi TT of Mazda MX5.
The Porsche is great fun at Bremgarten. Great combo. Not sure where anyone is going to overtake!

Hi guys!

Will there be a practice server for the bremgarten race? Can't find it yet...
Hopefully i can cobble together a ok setup this time! :)
Hi Florian,

I will set the practice server up 6 days before the event. There's now a practice server running on Bremgarten for the Audi TT/Mazda MX5 event next Wednesday for the FAT ALFIE championship.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing