Race #1, Australia: Race Briefing

I've a question. If I cut but I slow down it will be counted for this rule?

1) If driver has up to 10% illegal cut laps - no actions
2) If driver has more than 10% illegal cut laps - +30 sec race time penalty
3) If driver has more than 20% illegal cut laps - +60 sec race time penalty
4) If driver has more than 30% illegal cut laps - DQ

I've a question. If I cut but I slow down it will be counted for this rule?

1) If driver has up to 10% illegal cut laps - no actions
2) If driver has more than 10% illegal cut laps - +30 sec race time penalty
3) If driver has more than 20% illegal cut laps - +60 sec race time penalty
4) If driver has more than 30% illegal cut laps - DQ

A cut lap shouldn't bring an advantage or the same time as an average race lap without a cut. A cut lap will be considered illegal if that lap is faster than 101.5% of the fastest clean lap of the stint the cut happened in. If a cut is made during a pit-in or -outlap, that lap will automatically be considered a cut lap, regardless of the laptime.

I will quote the rules:
The Race Director may set up exceptions of the above mentioned rules for certain corners which will be announced on the forums.
I know about it, thats why Im asking. Next time you can tell to your president to do not confuse people if what he told will be not taken into account. Rather just say "This wil be up to race directors..."

Maybe it's only because u wrote and it's harder to understant the tone of the voice but your answer it seems to me rude.
Anyway idk the F1 rule but if i cut in sector 1 without earn time and i made my best s2 and s3 it will be counted...
This was a discussion in TOA and the rules are pretty clear that it is up to the director.

Maybe it's only because u wrote and it's harder to understant the tone of the voice but your answer it seems to me rude.
Anyway idk the F1 rule but if i cut in sector 1 without earn time and i made my best s2 and s3 it will be counted...
Sorry, sometimes the translation from german to english make it sound a bit rude ;)

But you have to understand me too. I get the whole day questions why this rule is this and that rule is that. Just accept the rules like they are and we will have a great season ;)

Important Note:
Please send in your skin and helmet(optional) to:
villeneuve53@msn.com
or
david53@grecodavid.com

In the SUBJECT line of your email put "Division - Team"
Example: Pro Series - Avid Chronic Racing

Each team will need 2 car liveries and 2 helmet liveries(optional)

If the Skins arrive before Friday, they will be integrated in the Mod. There is a realistic chance that Skin Transfer will be completly disabled on Race Day due to heavy problems with the Skin Transfer and the new build. Please pay attention and send in your skin!

Sorry, sometimes the translation from german to english make it sound a bit rude ;)

But you have to understand me too. I get the whole day questions why this rule is this and that rule is that. Just accept the rules like they are and we will have a great season ;)
Ok no problem, I understood you, infact I asked if maybe you won't be so rude as it seems. I saw you were answering to many polemical people

Important Note:
Please send in your skin and helmet(optional) to:
villeneuve53@msn.com
or
david53@grecodavid.com

In the SUBJECT line of your email put "Division - Team"
Example: Pro Series - Avid Chronic Racing

Each team will need 2 car liveries and 2 helmet liveries(optional)

If the Skins arrive before Friday, they will be integrated in the Mod. There is a realistic chance that Skin Transfer will be completly disabled on Race Day due to heavy problems with the Skin Transfer and the new build. Please pay attention and send in your skin!
Just wondering, does it matter what the .dds file is called? Apart from the Alt as I do not have an underscore(_) in mine

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back