Race #1, Australia: Post-Race Discussion

I think it was one of my strongest performance here in FSR. I accepted the challenge to race today just while Q1 was going on, starting last to late allocation and finishing 9th in a track in which overtakes were almost impossible was good. I am little afraid cause I didn't use this set in ACE, btw I am quite happy for my weekend also if I want more. Congrats Daniel, really nice driving!

Congrats to the winner :)

It's difficult to get over what happened yesterday to me and also Jonny and Jeroen.

Guys, please, this is WC. This means that someone is maybe fast enough to pass on the outside of turn 1 at the start, so you need to use mirrors and don't be surprised when suddenly there's someone passing you where 5 tenths ago is seemed like there's noone. Because otherwise really silly things happen, like yesterday. Please, this is not rF1 anymore. Tire contacts are deadly. And I'm still getting over what happened yesterday.

But GhostSpeed is the best team ever. In Melbourne only our ghost could be at the podium, but in future you will be actually be able to see us there.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%