Race #1, Australia: Post-Race Checks

Here are the results from round 1. Note that wrongly submitted hot laps have not resulted in a penalty this time. From round 2 on, a wrong replay file will result in a back of the grid penalty.

Adrian Rodriguez

PQ: Sent hotlap from race
Q1: Not received
Q2: N/A
Log: Save all replay sessions = "0"
Launch Control: Used
Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for no Q1 lap.

Ajibola Lawal

PQ: Clean
Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Virtual Rearview in Cockpit = "0"
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1)

Alex Diaz

Log: Clean
Penalty: N/A

Antonio Kolarec

Armando Morra

Log: Contains no pre-qualifying

Attila Szekely

Q1: Sent lap from FP1

Chris de Jong

Log: Contains no pre-qualifying, Virtual Rearview in Cockpit = "0"

Cyril Werdmuller

PQ: Sent lap from FP1
Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #11

Danny van der Niet

Dimitri De Matos

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #3

Eduard Mallorqui

Penalty: 1.0 penalty points for incidents #2,6

Eros Masciulli

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #10

Gennaro Celiento

Giuseppe Rainieri

Luka Oslakovic

Log: Contains no pre-qualifying, potentially performance-altering plugins detected
Launch Control: Clean
Penalty: Disqualification for using plugins that may alter the simulation performance (RFE). Warning for log infraction (1)

Marco Conti

PQ: Could not read full replay
Q1: Could not read full replay
Q2: Could not read full replay
Log: Submitted tmp log, ok
Penalty: Submit working replays next time

Marek Godek

Martin Gosbee

Launch Control: N/A

Michael Francesconi

Nick Rowland

Petar Brljak

Log: Virtual rearview in cockpit = "0", Save all replay sessions = "0"
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1). 0.5 penalty points for incident #5

Rob van Starkenburg

Todor Pangev

Q1: Sent something from Q2
Log: N/A
Penalty: 0.5 penalty points for incident #1

Ville Leppälä

Zoltan Csuti

Zsolt Nagy

#1 Todor Pangev - Dimitri De Matos - Lap 1 T9

Protest: Pangev brakes too late and hits De Matos in the rear right side.

Review: De Matos is way ahead of Pangev when arriving to the braking zone of turn 9. De Matos makes both an early and heavier braking than cars around him, resulting in both Adrian Rodriguez and Todor Pangev having to take evasive action. Pangev, however, touches De Matos' car at the turn apex, resulting in moderate contact with damage for De Matos. De Matos' early and heavy braking mitigates the penalty, but Pangev could have avoided the heavy impact collision by being more cautious in the braking, since it was lap 1.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Todor Pangev

#2 Martin Gosbee - Eduard Mallorqui - Lap 1 T13

Protest: Mallorqui accelerates not taking Gosbee's car infront into consideration, hitting Gosbee and causing him rear wing damage negatively impacting his pace for rest of the race.

Review: This incident is a result of both Mallorqui being unusually quick at the apex and Gosbee being unusually slow. Mallorqui entered the corner with approximately 5 km/h more speed than on his previous lap, whereas Gosbee's apex speed was 10 km/h less than the one of Ajibola Lawal ahead of him. However, considering that Gosbee was fighting with Lawal ahead in close proximity, Mallorqui ought to have left some more safety margin.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Eduard Mallorqui.

#3 Antonio Kolarec - Dimitri De Matos - Lap 8 T3

Protest: De Matos makes a failed attempt on Kolarec and takes him out. Not much to say, just pretty bad drive.

Review: Kolarec approaches turn 3 well ahead of De Matos, however, De Matos brakes late and pulls alongside at the start of the corner. This causes a slight nudge and Kolarec to run wide and lose positions. As De Matos is coming from so far back into the braking, it's fair to assume that Kolarec could not expect him. De Matos should at least have given the position back to Kolarec, even if the contact was only small.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Dimitri De Matos.

#4 Zoltan Csuti - Rob van Starkenburg - Lap 22 T9

Protest: Csuti leaves no space to Starkenburg who is alongside of him on the outside and pushes him off.

Review: Csuti and Starkenburg enter turn 9 alongside with Csuti on inside. At the exit van Starkenburg is forced to go over the curb, losing traction on the exit. Due to the narrow corner nature the director feels that Csuti could have done much more on the exit to make up for more room.

Verdict: Racing incident.

#5 Petar Brljak- Luka Oslakovic - Lap 23 T13

Protest: Peter crash me of the track, and i got some damage cos of it, which caused me to spin shortly after..

Review: Brljak makes an overtaking move on the inside of Oslakovic when braking into turn 13. Brljak seems to lose control of his car momentarily and Oslakovic is unable to avoid the contact at the middle part of the corner. The contact resulted in moderate-heavy damage to Oslakovic. This would have been a heavier penalty had Brljak not kept approximately on his racing line. However, the fact that Brljak was still out of control of his car plus considering the nature of the hit, the incident is worth a penalty.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Petar Brljak.

#6 Eduard Mallorqui - Martin Gosbee - Lap 39 T3

Protest: Mallorqui brakes too late and hits Gosbee who suffers right rear suspension damage further damaging his pace.

Review: Gosbee enters turn 3 way ahead of Mallorqui and brakes at the normal marker. Mallorqui makes a clear judgement error and brakes too late, nudging Gosbee's car resulting in damage. Gosbee keeps the position. This incident could have resulted in a bigger penalty, but since Mallorqui got a somewhat "hard penalty" for incident #2 against the same driver, this penalty is reflected in that.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Eduard Mallorqui.

#7 Dimitri De Matos - Luka Oslakovic - Lap 52 T4

Protest: De Matos change his line way to agressive which forces me to go on grass and eventually spin. I think he was to agressive on his driving. I had some damage also from this.

Review: De Matos gave plenty of room coming into turn 4, hence there was no need to go on the grass.

Verdict: Nothing

#8 Ville Leppälä - Antonio Kolarec - Lap 54 T4

Protest: Leppela forces his way through on kolarec pushing him and taking the position.

Review: Turn 4 is narrow and there is only one racing line. Leppälä has the right to enter the corner as he is fully alongside Kolarec. There is a small contact at the apex of the corner but the director cannot attribute it to either of the drivers' fault.

Verdict: Racing incident

#9 Cyril Werdmuller - Eros Masciulli - Lap 56 T3

Protest: Werdmuller turn in and make damage to me on the front.

Review: Masciulli and Werdmuller touch each other slightly when going through turn 3. There was some more room on the inside which Masciulli could have used to avoid contact. Moreover, the touch on the corner exit is due to Masciulli not giving Werdmuller enough room.

Verdict: Racing incident

#10 Cyril Werdmuller - Eros Masciulli - Lap 56 T5

Protest: Again with werdmuller he want overtake inside, and before corner the drive hard on my side of making damage to me

Review: Werdmuller pulls alongside Masciulli on the straight following turn 5. Werdmuller keeps his line on the very inside, but Masciulli does not seem to notice Werdmuller's presence, forcing Werdmuller to go on the grass and resulting in moderate contact.

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Eros Masciulli

#11 Cyril Werdmuller - Antonio Kolarec - Lap 58 T3

Protest: Werdmuller brakes to late and gives Kolarec heavy front end damage, nearly taking him out fatally. To much panic driving from Werdmuller.

Review: Werdmuller brakes way too late into turn 3, resulting in moderate-heavy contact with Kolarec as Kolarec turns in. This could have been a heavier penalty if Kolarec had lost a position or was more affected by the damage (as this was now the final lap of the race he was not).

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points to Cyril Werdmuller.

Hello.

First thanks for the work. I think there was an error in the log and LC penalty.

I sent the log after the race with manager tool, and second part (PQlog because mi rf crash) on the 7th of April, while the deadline was April 8. I attached an image where it says the date you sent the email.

v2qxbd.png

And with respect to the LC, I only started later, but if you look at the revolutions you will see that if I went out with launch control, as it came to 10500 and then low. I can make a video or photos if you want.

Regards and waiting for response. Thanks in advance.

Hi

regarding the logs, you can only email the log file in case the file submit tool failed to work, as directed here. You are correct that the submitted racelog appeared on time. I seemed to have mixed up something, so I removed your disqualification now.

Regarding the start, it is sometimes very difficult to spot if a driver uses LC or not because of a laggy replay. I see from server replay that your revs go up to about 10 500. I take that as enough proof you did use LC, so I removed the penalty as well.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%