Race #09, Europe: Post-Race Discussion

After this "race" I lost a lot of trust in FSR, I am really disappointed about the way in which I have to lose 2 races.
Conditional penalty started in Montreal when I did a mistake when race was finished and when I was without brakes, with Mikko saying that it was out of the race so that was not a problem and COA giving me this unexisting penalty.
How it can happen? It was out of the race for Mikko, why COA had to do that? There is not a rule about this?
Conditional penalty take effect in the last race with some little contact, some of these were not even contact and also I don't like to know that I can't race 10 min before q1.
Conditional penalty should be for dangerous drivers, not for things like this.

I don't want to forget also a big applause for the team who make this happen protesting me also for doing too much strong fart in my home, I don't understand this kind of behaviour.

No comments, simply I hope that my bad lucky this weekend becomes a good lucky the rest of the season, cos isnt normal...

Apologies to the driver who hit him in the first lap (I think was Csuti), I try overtake his teammate but I see a strange move on braking and I try avoid him =(. Anyway sorry mate, awful weekend for us.

As I don't wish to see another discussion starting and escalating, please forgive Morgan's previous comment. It's right after a race that he lost his chance to win by an incident with a GTO driver. So, from our part, if there's something to complain about we will just use the official ways and that's to make the protests.

So I hope another discussion doesn't start here! Thanks!

No comments, simply I hope that my bad lucky this weekend becomes a good lucky the rest of the season, cos isnt normal...

Apologies to the driver who hit him in the first lap (I think was Csuti), I try overtake his teammate but I see a strange move on braking and I try avoid him =(. Anyway sorry mate, awful weekend for us.

Noproblem mate :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back