Race #09, Belgium: Race Briefing

Yes thats the point. Some leave and do other things once they think there's not going to be race. This is because they have something called a LIFE :p. Seriously guys if something is cancelled not everyone hangs around for ages afterwards. They might have other stuff they want to start being on with and barring us having all their telephone numbers, we cannot contact them all.

Not everyone will be able to race on Sundays. So thats not an option. You'll have more available on the Saturday next week at the same time as normal than the Sunday this week, can guarantee it.

Let's just find a place in the calendar and then do the race :) today would be unfair for people who already left to do other things and yeah maybe next week at least it has one good thing in it. We can practice a bit more ... I will never crack the 47-48 :thumbsdown: but at least we can practice :thumbsup:

But this is unfair for us that we stay here waiting the server to come on line.
You shouldn't told them that the race is cancel. What will happen if i cannot race next week? Are you going to cancel the race for me?
This is tonally unprofessional.
Who ever goes bat luck for him

Yes thats the point. Some leave and do other things once they think there's not going to be race. This is because they have something called a LIFE :p. Seriously guys if something is cancelled not everyone hangs around for ages afterwards. They might have other stuff they want to start being on with and barring us having all their telephone numbers, we cannot contact them all.

Not everyone will be able to race on Sundays. So thats not an option. You'll have more available on the Saturday next week at the same time as normal than the Sunday this week, can guarantee it.

There simply does not exist a time that would fit in everyones schedule from the people that allocated for this race, period. So simply there is not going to be a "perfect" solution in a postponement.

But this is unfair for us that we stay here waiting the server to come on line.
You shouldn't told them that the race is cancel. What will happen if i cannot race next week? Are you going to cancel the race for me?
This is tonally unprofessional.
Who ever goes bat luck for him

I postponed the race, it's not my problem if you are still here waiting for a solution. It was officially cancelled.

Very true but we have to find the best solution for all and Sunday won't be it I wouldn't have thought. David could hold a vote on it by all means and if it is then great but I seriously doubt it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%