Race #09, Belgium: Race Briefing

well i dont think that 4gb exe faults, why only on this track we had this problem, in all tracks we were for sure more than 28 players... and we never had somekind of this problem, so i think its something else, and for today we can have 2 qualify groups, an then will see 22 players max for grid 1
if announce the 2 groups names, will solve the mess we had today... the better solution, if we finally race today

next weekend is not F1 loukoumoui. Your going to be disappointed if you think there is F1 next week.

If you have only 22 guys in a grid then you are going to have some guys who unfairly miss out on more points and it will skew the whole championship. Guys stop arguing and just accept the decision otherwise we could be here all week and none of this helps the situation at all.

well i dont think that 4gb exe faults, why only on this track we had this problem, in all tracks we were for sure more than 28 players... and we never had somekind of this problem, so i think its something else, and for today we can have 2 qualify groups, an then will see 22 players max for grid 1
if announce the 2 groups names, will solve the mess we had today... the better solution, if we finally race today

It depends on the track if the track has more detail or something else it takes more ram also it depends what settings you play on and resolution there many factors this is just the most common thing that happens in rFactor that instantly got my mind when I heared that people are crashing since we were 32 cars on a detailed track and all the cars have good detail. I mean atm I'm sitting alone on the server and it takes up like 400-500 mb I haven't looked in it when it was 32 cars but I guys it was like 2000-3000 mb something in that range.

admins, i can help, we can do 2 qualifys, for example... if we are 32 cars, we can do preq1 with 16 cars and a preq2 with another 16 cars, then according to the laptimes, we can see the top 22 drivers, then we can do the main qualify and then second main qualify of top 10, its so simple in order to complete the todays race... i prefer this (my oppinion at all)

@Sebastian Kunze
well mate... i agree, so look what i write here, we can solve that problem for today at least ;)

Yes but that still doesnt work. What about the 4 guys that miss out? They could quite rightly protest because of the lost points for their team and themselves or the fact that they would normally be able to run in Grid 1. Besides which most guys will have gone offline now so its too late to take any other decision than to delay.

Why would most off the guys be offline by now, normally the race would have start like 7 minutes ago. If there is a problem with pitboxes ore whatever. The problems mide be very small. There is still plenty of time to race now. xd

And world series starts in 5 hours, plenty of time!!!

Guys we can't do it today. It was canceled and many guys are now doing other things that they might have put aside for doing this race it would be unfair to do the race today since it was already canceled. I know its a bit wierd but thats how things go :sneaky:

i dont think they are offline, because this is the time that we already race another days, so whats so big problem? only 1-2 guys will not participate... the rest i think they are here :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back