Race #08, Spain: Race Briefing

im was in the main grid, Grid 1 right? why to get on the Grid 2? and banned? dont know the reason, cause my time was for Q1 - Grid 1, i must have an answer... im dissapointed now

yes, but the another problem is without reason i get banned, noone told me anything, why i was doing laps, and my time is for Grid 1, not Grid 2, yes its strange... and no explain :thumbsdown:

yes, but without reason i get off, why this? they must response me... isnt fair this... and i lost my time... in order to reget in, i must kicked and ofcourse with reason , not banned, this was totally illegal. Why admins didnt explain on the forum and write Theodoros Eziroglou wasn't allocated, same for him , whats this i couldnt understand? same for Grid 2 also? if you can understand, help me plz... me i CANT!!!

Then you have been lucky to drive so many races without being allocated, which is a huge mistake from my part, but can happen when you have to deal with different things at the same time (broadcast, etc) and so many drivers (over 40).

I also told you in the game chat that you couldn't take part in the Grid 1 race, and you never replied, so that's why I had to kick you.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%