Race #08, Indianapolis: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your actual status of warnings and safety rating of the season HERE.

David Greco (5.00) +0.00

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Pitstop: Clean
Tire Rules: Fulfilled
Penalty: N/A

Morgan Morand (5.00) +0.00

Q1: N/A
Q2: N/A

Jim Parisis (4.10) +0.00

Penalty: Disqualification and Back of the grid for the next race for deceiving the director.

Bono Huis (5.00) +0.00

Jack Keithley (4.05) +0.50

Rob van Starkenburg (5.00) +0.00

Martin Gosbee (5.00) +0.00

Marco Conti (1.25) +0.50

Ivar Kalamees (4.50) +0.50

Ville Leppälä (3.50) +0.50

Jonny Simon (4.50) -0.50

Penalty: 0.50 Penalty Points for Incident #2

Eros Masciulli (5.00) +0.00

Patrick De Wit (2.00) +0.50

Dino Paolini (2.25) +0.50

Matt Sentell (5.00) +0.00

Patrik Holzmann (3.25) +0.50

Jernej Simoncic (3.50) +0.50

Blair Disley (5.00) +0.00

Dian Kostadinov (5.00) +0.00

Adrián Rodríguez (4.40) +0.50

Marcel vd Linden (5.00) +0.00

Penalty: Official Warning for Incident #1

Luka Oslakovic (3.37) -1.63

Penalty: 1.63 Penalty Points for Incident #3

Antonio Kolarec (4.50) +0.50

Lionel Klue (3.50) +0.50

Log: "Net Connection Type":4
Penalty: Official Warning for .PLR/multiplayer.ini settings

Carlos Martín (5.00) +0.25

Georg Winter (4.50) +0.50

Log: "Downstream Rated KBPS":4000, "Upstream Rated KBPS":560
Penalty: Official Warning for .PLR/multiplayer.ini settings

Incident #1
Driver(s) Involved: Marcel van der Linden, George Winter, Blair Disley

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 1, 0:02

Review: For the second time this season, vd Linden has a poor launch and caused a collision to multiple drivers behind him. This is an official warning to vd Linden for a repeat incident and any similar scenario to this from any driver in the future will be severely punished.

Video: youtu.be/6aKz1emvM8k

Verdict: Official Warning for Marcel van der Linden.

Incident #2
Driver(s) Involved: Ville Leppala, Jonny Simon

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 1, 0:37

Review: At turn 6, Leppala is cautious to avoid the collisions ahead, but Simon does not give him enough room and therefore light contact is made between the duo causing Leppala to go onto the grass.

Chart 2 (Time lost evaluation) and cell 21G has been used for this verdict.

Breached rule: 7. Right of Way in Bends

Video: youtu.be/DfDRWHUFkO8

Verdict: 0.50 Penalty Points for Jonny Simon.

Incident #3
Driver(s) Involved: Ville Leppala, Luka Oslakovic

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 1, 0:42

Review: Due to the incident in the previous turn, Leppala is slow entering T7, but Oslakovic does not have any part of his vehicle alongside Leppala. Contact is caused since Oslakovic attempts to keep his nose on the inside of T7, causing Leppala to lose approximately 15 seconds.

Chart 2 (Time lost evaluation) and cell 20G has been used for this verdict. (-0.50 - 0.075 * 15s = -1.63 SR)

Breached rule: 7. Right of Way in Bends

Video: youtu.be/UtuZj9ismMs

Verdict: 1.63 Penalty Points for Luka Oslakovic.

Good afternoon,

I was watching some parts of Jim Parisis his stream today, and then i saw the following happening.
Jim goes into the pits at the end of lap 11. Slows down correctly at first but then accelerates again, going over the line with 120 Kph. Therefore getting a drive through penalty.
(here you can see he crosses the line with 120 Kph)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2vticgZJ88&feature=youtu.be&t=14m10s
You can see the following happen in the video above.
Jim already noticed it right after it happened. Hitting his hand on the desk out of anger. He then told his engineer when receiving the penalty when going out of the pitlane, that he got the penalty for "no reason". At the end of the same lap he asks his engineer if he should take the penalty now, because he had cars ahead. But his engineer tells him, Eduard is removing the penalty. And so they continue.I know protests are already over, but this doesn't have anything to do with that.
Either Eduard didn't check if it was actually for no reason. Or he knew about the situation and decided to remove the penalty anyway.
So i would like to get an explanation on this. Because in my opinion, this is just pure cheating.

Last edited:
<Penalty et="1033.4">Jim Parisis received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>

<Command from="Eduard Mallorqui" nodeid="1" et="1105.6">/subpenalty 3 Jim Parisis</Command>
<Vote et="1105.6">Eduard Mallorqui: /subpenalty 3 Jim Parisis</Vote>
<Penalty et="1105.6">Jim Parisis served 1st Stop/Go penalty, result: penalties=0, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>
<Chat et="1105.6">Stop/Go penalty removed by live steward from: Jim Parisis</Chat>

Since Parisis decided to mess around with the audio on his video in an attempt to get away with it, here is the original content:

Anyway, this is the most blatant cheating I have seen in FSR, not only did it give Parisis a huge advantage in the race, but it affected other drivers as well, including me.
He wouldn't be infront of me if he had taken his penalty which meant I would have had an ontrack fight with Morgan, which probably would have ended in fireworks as usual :D

I'm very interested to see what will be done about this.

Since Hockenheim I have being removing penalties to everyone who told me through the chat, I made the mistake to trust them and to not check them after the race.

This weekend I got told to remove a penalty of Jim Parisis since apparently he got it for no reason. But since he actually got a penalty for speeding in the pits and tried to deceive me, Parisis is DQ from Indy and gets a Back of the grid for the next race.

No doubt that Ed has told the truth and at some point you can understand (although it is badly done by a race director).
The biggest problem, as Bono said, is that the result of the race and third parties has been adulterated, and that will not change for the fact that Parisis is DQ.

i think he should tell race director he exceeded the pitlane
And thats why he could penalty if he told this all would be fine
But if its drive trough because of pit lane speeding its deceiving yes
Its a decision he made at the time
Its a choice he made a minor error in my eyes but he gets his penalty and i am sure he accepts it
Cheers

No doubt that Ed has told the truth and at some point you can understand (although it is badly done by a race director).
The biggest problem, as Bono said, is that the result of the race and third parties has been adulterated, and that will not change for the fact that Parisis is DQ.

Right, but it's like when someone hits you and you lose time ... even if the other driver gets a penalty, your race is ruined anyway. Bad luck for Bono there.

I can only say that even if it looked a bit suspicious, it has been really a coincidence, trust me that I am all but happy about this... but since rF2 is so sensible to give live penalties, he just removed them to every driver since Hockenheim. If anyone knows how to turn off/edit those penalties via track editing, please let me know.

It's ok, Eduard.

Now, we are waiting for knowing the reason of erasing that lap frame from Parisis' video, cause i can't find "no reason"...

It's quite obvious. Jim tried to cover it so nobody could know it, not even his own team. Fortunatly Rob and Bono realised about this (Thank you a lot, Race Directors we appreciate when someone looks deeper for us as we have huge work, at least I do).

Now talking as a Race Director, some people may not understand how stupid must be feeling Edu right now. I even feel so idiot watching this but what's worse is that people/driver/owners are always demanding a lot on the Race Directors. At the first chance they have, they try to trick on us, which is very sad to be honest.

As a driver, I have no words for this. Firstly I was expecting some words from Jim after T2 incident, but I didn't recieve a message. Then I see this... I could expect this in Pro, that's why I was checking everyone's race who asked deleting a penalty, but from WC and a driver like Jim... Never expected. I hope we write a new rule about this very soon.

I also want to claim some respect and consideration for the Twister Racing Team and all their members. I still trust them 100% as a fair Team. I'm also 100% sure that the Board will take the right decision on this.

DQ and BoG is really a very little Penalty for this. Other Drivers got a Race Ban for next GP at Hockenheim for only going wide in Qualifying. This is a clearly attempted fraud and in my opinion(just personal, because I hate cheating) he deserves a 3 Race Ban at least to think about it.

The only explanation I can come up with is that the monitor that fell in Hockenheim (ou mai gaaad), hit him on his head and he is still a bit dazed.

Edu

DQ and BoG is really a very little Penalty for this. Other Drivers got a Race Ban for next GP at Hockenheim for only going wide in Qualifying. This is a clearly attempted fraud and in my opinion(just personal, because I hate cheating) he deserves a 3 Race Ban at least to think about it.

And other drivers still didn't got any penalty in Ace for qualy infractions. However the director prefers to spend the time giving likes here in this thread :)

And other drivers still didn't got any penalty in Ace for qualy infractions. However the director prefers to spend the time giving likes here in this thread :)

If we start criticising every little tiny thing that is wrong according to our opinion, we may not like what we all find. Those who throw mud, will never have clean hands. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%