RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• pauliebhoy

Sorry folks...

Well last night i let you guys down by pulling out of an event and thought it would've/might've been sorted by today, that was before i knew how serious it was. But i'm sorry it is'nt. Family emergency mafrien's...

group 2 report

Qualy: got a awsome qualy with beating 2 times my pb and set a 5th place
with 3:44 mins left i decided to change already to race setup
and dang crash to desktop without a minidump ://
came back to server selection with showing server still at qualy but i could not log in anymore
wish you guys much fun and have a good clean race

i use this skin
screen24023.jpg

download

Group 1:

First race wasn't that bad for me..lot of guys crashed first corner :p
Place 15 if I am correct, not bad for a NOOB :D

Second race...CONNECTION LOST :eek:

I am still wondering how this can happen, not the first time.
Is OVERCLOCKING a problem with Race07 ????
Can this be of any influence..anyone ??

Anyway, first race was fun....THANKS GUYS !!!

Hans ;)

Race 1: al was going well untill a certain person to punt me off the track, then later on 2 cars spin and re-enter the track without looking whats coming along on the track. My car is the fubar'd and im in the pits retired.

Race 2: just the same

I try to play as a "Gentleman Driver" i brake to avoid people going into corners, i let people past if they are clearly faster than me, i dont use my car to clear the corners so i can go through them. Certain people who race in these events, dont.

That is all.

• Anthony Martin

groupe 2
very good race congratulation for nevermind sorry but mi pc have a bug .but to night the race is verry good good faire play nevermind no push me thx

Group 1

Quali: Managed to set a sub 1.50 which I was very pleased with until Jari managed to beat me by 0.001 :(. Then I lost connection and had to try and get another good lap, I think I managed to go just 0.1sec slower.

Race 1: God knows what happened at the start but I got though unscaved, lots of people calling for restarts >_<.
Spent my laps catching & trying to pass Hervus[NO-B], managed it, but I'm terrible under pressure and lost the place. Final corner & last lap I was right up against Hervus[NO-B]'s bumper but went too wide to capitalize.

Race 2: Finished 8th in race 1, so started 1st, my suckiness under pressure meant I went from 1st to last in 4 corners as I made a mistake. Spent the race fighting back up to 7th, had a short but close battle with Eckhart.

Group 1

I can hardly remember how it is to race Zandvoort with an undamaged car

Had a decent qualifying, 15th I think... and I could've gone a bit faster I think.

Race one had a biiiig starting accident right in front of me, I thought I could get through unharmed but then got hit in the back and into the wall... which damaged my suspension. Still I decided to continue and see if I could have some fun. Which I had chasing Eckhart, real nice racing man. Some solid defensive driving from you. Sorry for the little hit though... unfortunately I made some mistakes and fell back a little and met Hansje after all :p. No need to stop to type you're sorry m8, I understand you didn't hit me on purpose, I would much more have seen you continue so we could've had a little racing going on! :cool:

Race 2, started from 14th I think. Start was clean I think but all of a sudden the cars in front of swirled off to the sides to reveal a car standing there... I couldn't avoid and ran straight into it... loosing my splitter... I was thinking "HA! Who needs a bleeding splitter anyway"! But it indeed is handy at a track like Zandvoort lol! :D
Still I had a few nice fights with Gaynall, Kaasje and someone else (have to watch replay).
Ended up 10th or 11th in the end.

SO thanks to Racedepartment and Eckhart for setting this up!!! :cool:

group1, 2 nice races.

Qualy: very close battle with the No-Brake guys, was lucky to clinch pole by just few thousands i guess with 1:48.2.

Race 1: reasonable start, not too good, but could remain at the lead, til the end, not too much action.

Race 2: nice start, no major incident. Waas slowly cathcing up for the no-Brake lead group by Serial Killer, Hervus and Canuck. Once Hervus got disappeared, then back, then again disappeared.... Around the middle of the race i cathced up on Canuck on P2, we had a nice little fight for over 2 laps or so, then approaching T1 we were side by side (and side to the wall too... lol), unluckily Canuck braked a bit too late and run off to play sand instead of playing with me... i was stinking or what? i had a bath today.... lol
Then started to catch up on Serial Killer on P1, but then suddenly he disappeared, so easy going til the finish line again.

Thanks for the races guys, was fun night.

• Sérial Killer[NO-B]

well done Attila for your races
I'm disappointed because i was first at the second race when i lose the connection.
I want congratulated Canuck59NHL for his fair play.

grid2:

well, sorry, I've taken one free slot (19/25 were in), hope that's ok.
Was about my 3rd complete race and after in round 4 i wanted to go back to pit - and learnd 1st lesson:
In race returning to pitstop isn't the 'ESC'-button :(

Can't wait till next time, thx

Grid2

Quali : bad for me, i drive this track tonight the 1st time...

Race1: lot of nice fights and finished at the end...

Race2: think there are driver, they dont understand what "fariness" is...
a little bit knocking at the back, i think...this can be "normally" but after an overtake in the next corner dont brake an crash into me...i think this is a
behaviour like on public server :(

hope next races with more fairness...and my english is so bad as the race2 ^^

Greets Jens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years