race 07 wont start

i hope somebody can help me with this my race o7 game has just stopped working completely i was messing with the car filter on yesterday and it just crashed to desktop and now it wont even start just black screen then back to desktop any help would be greatly appreiciated

Try closing steam, remove all the contents of the RACE 07 folder and restart steam. This would give you a clean fresh working installation.

Yep, definitely - might be the only solution, though. Clicking "remove local files" (guessing the translation ;)) in the game's (+addons, if applicable) context menu should do the same thing.

However, first, you could try to check the game files - open up the game's properties, navigate to the last tab ("Local Files") and there should be an option to do just that :)

Yikes.. well, the only thing left (that comes to my mind) would be your user profile, located in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\SimBin\Race 07

You might want to move the folder somewhere else to preserve files, or just completely delete it. R07 should create a new one once it's started again

edit: hah, few seconds too late, glad it's working again! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%