Team ORSM

Did some updates to the mountain for 2005 to resemble 2004 a bit more, tho I'm not satisfied with what I've done for now, there are core elements that need responsering certain sectors altogether and I'm not much into gmt modelling for those due to the fact that I just have no idea to properly move around stuff and asign textures.
grab_0564kjmo.jpg

grab_057zukqm.jpg

grab_0587ckzt.jpg

grab_05905ksn.jpg

grab_060jykwy.jpg

grab_061o6kah.jpg

grab_062uzk1r.jpg

grab_063yyj7q.jpg

looks good so far.

A trick I have used in the past is to make a sample sponsor sheet texture (sponsor 1, sponsor 2 etc) and then do a lap and record it. you can then do a comparison and place what you can where you can. there will be some inability to change and on those spots you will need to make do.

many thanks bacon. I'll evaluate this on the next steps I do.
Right now I could not find any decent version of the older Cougar Logo. The Black Coates Hire Section is after the corner that is protrayed but I think it'll stay for now cuz it didn't have any sponsering on the inner from there on on. Hell's Corner was Shell Helix but the Top of the Mountain was Holden so it is either way some semi realistic. Probably will use shell as 2003 was pretty much the same.
The Starting Straight was Shell Optimax but I think I have to resolve 2010 version to get that area sponsered properly.
I think 2007 was interchangable because it had the sand bank on the mountain chicane like before but the majority was already like 2010 with the boards placing etc.
I'll see if I get the chance to do something for 2007-2009 as 2011-12 was shown in krunchey's previews so I will lay my cards on those.

the original post gives instructions, have a read of that, I believe it`s DXT5.
are you 100% sure everything is named correctly, doesn`t take much of a mistake for it not to work.
do you have the original skin still in the rfactor folder ? try your skin on another team and see if that works,
back it up first though.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back