Team ORSM

FPR and Toll 75 team boards aren't working. Most likely naming.
A few things listed earlier still not fix but it's more liveries .
All things from your list that can be done have been done.. The alpha on the FUJITSU Matches the other cars, so it is consistent across cars. the exhaust on the WPS is the same on all cars and that is how it was provided, It is not the other thing behind it is just the way that one was made. WPS Black liveries could be updated to a clearer logo, but I don't have it so supply and will be fixed. Also, i wasn't aware of the boards so thanks. they will be renamed

Thanks for the additional details too ea.. didn't realise star day was missed

With the black Fujitsu car, It's not the Alpha I was talking about. The shading layer or light layer. It's the older one. You can see the difference when looking at the Fujitsu word on the side. The white is a dark grey, when you look at the red cars, The white is closer to white.

The team lightened the shading on all the older models, (BA, VY & VZ) so the white matches the white on the newer cars.

Logos for WPS

upload_2014-7-1_20-22-24.png

The Fujitsu is an optical illusion. The cars are built off the same shading, and it is the shader from the released templates too.

I have fixed the WPS logos and also rebuilt a new exhaust plate that has removed the edges from the other one that you didn't like.

If no more feedback by Thursday night, I'll compile the final Candidate for a final test and release.

Ok, Fujitsu car. Trying to explain in words has failed.
So...
upload_2014-7-2_21-8-58.png

The top one is the car in the 2005 install. The bottom one is mine using the newer shading layer, The light one. The difference is obvious wouldn't you agree? The red versions of the Fujitsu car are fine like I said before. The word Fujitsu is far whiter then this black version tailing me it's the old shading that has been used.

and my answer stands.. The Red and Black cars are built from the template in the Unleashed Mod. The PSD for the 2 cars uses the same numbers and common details, just the black and red are different layers on the same file. There can be no difference between the fujitsu on the red and black cars in the Mod.

If there is a template that you are using that has a lighter or different shader layer, then it is not the one originally released to the community in the Mod, as I am using a fresh install for building the Mod.

No, I haven't edited the template any more them the teams released plates. I thought it may have been your car had 2 shading layers on but no, that's not even dark enough to match your car.

No issues with asking questions Mick.

There has been a huge move away from modding by a lot of people in the past and this has been driven by poor attitudes from the community and a lot of theft of individuals work (including use by commercial entities for profit without permission). I have seen people argue that we release to the internet so it becomes open slather, but they are the ones contributing to the demise of the modding community.

ORSM comprises of a core team of 4-5 people from the Australia and NZ region, with a few others who provide high quality contributions when asked to do so..

In our team, each person has a specific skill or ability, and each have their own lives, hobbies, passions and work. Sometimes the lives, hobbies, passions and work of each of the individuals change, or don't align, and you even saw that when we were playing with 2005 when my work and family commitments dragged me away from the mod for a few weeks.

Here are just a few updates that would be required to launch a 2014 season update:
- New physics, including the IRS, weight distribution, lower profile tyres
- 4 new full detailed models (VF, E63, S60 and Altima)
- 5 new full detailed cockpit models based on a standardised COTF platform, but incorporate the new dash for each model.
- a revamped FG model to suit the new COTF cockpit
ORSM as a group still exist. But to be honest, we are not currently active at planning any further community updates to V8Factor or rF, and never thought we would be touching rF1 after unleashed was released.

We may release some stuff in the future, and this will be the forum that we make the announcement on, but I can't see it happening in the foreseeable future.

Bacon

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back