Team ORSM

Bonjour, j'ai reçu les droits pour convertir la Volvo. Elle est dispo pour Rfactor 1 et je suis à la recherche d'une Nissan pour completer le mod V8 version 2014 version personnelle.Holden,Ford,Volvo et Erebus sont disponible.
J'échange la Volvo si quelqu'un me partage sa Nissan ;-)
----------
Traduction Google :
----------
Google translation:

Hello, I received the rights to convert the Volvo. It is available for Rfactor 1 and I am looking for a Nissan to complete the mod V8 2014 Version personnelle.Holden, Ford, Volvo and Erebus are available.
I exchange the Volvo if someone shares his Nissan me;-)

Bonjour,
le mod Etant incomplet, il Manque Encore une Nissan donc je ne peut pas le mettre à disposition. Si vous avez une piste pour trouver une Nissan qu'il serait possible d'inclure merci,

google Translation:

Hello,
As the mod incomplete, Lack Another Nissan so I can not make it available. If you have a track to find a Nissan that it would be possible to include thank you,

Not sure the Nissan is available from anywhere, larry141094 posted that he had started moddeling the Nissan but nothing seems to have come of that, I believe he did ask for some help which he maybe never got.
If you can get hold of larry maybe he will let you finish it, although he hasn`t been seen on here since late March.

larry141094 thread:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/modeling-the-nissan-altima-v8-supercar.73532/
haha, looks like were stuck with my fakes, lol.

Last edited:
Why is it that people continue to post the FVR Nissan and think that it's a good idea to rip it off??
That car is for their mod "not" this one.
The next one who posts this to suggest it be ripped will be banned! I'll make sure of it!

In a way I am surprised that the ORSM team havn`t updated there V8Factor Unleashed mod to include the new cars that have been added to the real life series, obviously I don`t know if the team still exists as a whole and whether they have the time or inclination, or maybe you are working on something if not for RFactor then maybe RFactor 2, or maybe not at all.
Looking at the views V8Factor Unleashed 2014 by JClaude recieved, over 10,000, so it seems there are quite a few people who still play Rfactor using your V8 mod.
So as stated above:
are you working on anything for RFactor ?
are you working on anything for RFactor2 ?
or have you no intension of working on either now or in the future.
anyway hope you don`t mind me asking.

Good job to all involved. Nice to see the missing link (Season 2005) finally getting a run. Will the 2004 and 2006 we did as ORSM be released or are you guys going to go the community route again?
Hi Gav,
if the ORSM Team have done & wanna Release 2004 & 2006 that is Awesome the Community Route is only if Team ORSM havnt got the time or dont want to do it............i just wanna see all possible seasons see the light of day..

Andrew Jones Livery for Townsville ;)

10386919_10152261128056656_7647112873335560783_o.jpg

10513350_10152261128196656_5055991053111025606_n.jpg

La question se pose en effet ... Vue avec quelle véhémence j'ai été descendu il y a peu, cela voudrait-il dire qu'ils bossent sur un projet ?
Donc la question se pose et, est posée, à eux d'y répondre !

Translat with Google :

The question arises as indeed ... View vehemence with which I have been descended there are a little, it would tell they are working on a project?
So the question arises and is asked to them to answer them!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%