RACE 07...........very cheap

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just a heads up folks. You can buy Race 07 for £2.49 (current price) or Race ON for a bit more that has quite a few of the addons at Bundlestars. Bargain. And Race 07 is still one of the best race sims going. You can get GTR2 there also.

Rfactor is only £1.89...........:geek:

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/race-07 :thumbsup:

Just a heads up folks. You can buy Race 07 for £2.49 (current price) or Race ON for a bit more that has quite a few of the addons at Bundlestars. Bargain. And Race 07 is still one of the best race sims going. You can get GTR2 there also.

Rfactor is only £1.89...........:geek:

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/race-07 :thumbsup:
You can get a Steam key on G2A for GTR Evo and Race 07 bundled for £2.29
even better. Everybody should own this game.

definitely worth getting GTR Evo, Race On and Race Injection expansions .. than you have everything for Race 07 you might dream on :) + Virtua_LM mod tracks (Sebring, LeMans, Mid Ohio) and few others worth downloading :)

damn just typing this makes me wanna install it again :)

BTW you don`t need bundle shops for this price .. 2.99 is steam price for Race07

EDIT: damn it .. installing :geek:

so I just play it after you turned me on and man .. it still holds up .. It took me few laps to forget that it looks worst than what we are used to these days but it is just as good as I remember .. FFB is immediately familiar, talking to you and I don`t think I get better braking and tyre spin feel in any sim.

Strangely it reminds me more of AC than AMS but like in AMS i don`t get bored just by hotlaping and I want more.
Yet I miss some things we consider standard now, like autoblip/autolift, auto setting degrees of rotation (or at least in menu) and few minor things. Also some sounds are rather generic (well it uses the same samples for more cars after all).

Call it nostalgia but for me it beats AC (brain says no but hearth wont compromise) :)

I think videos of Catherhams 320 on Brands: AMS vs GTR Evo and BMW GT2 on Imola: AC vs GTR Evo are gonna be something to make my weekend shorter :)

Just because it's older doesn't make it worthless. (Well that's what I keep telling my wife:D)
Still a superb game, add in all the mods and extra tracks available for it and there's a ton of gameplay for pennies.
As I've said before if you're a Codies Toca fan from the nineties, check out AndreasFSC's Supertouring mod and relive old memories.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back