RACE 07 touring car league

• Thread starter Michael van Zadelhoff
  • Start date
M

Michael van Zadelhoff

• Michael van Zadelhoff

As i am reading through the official RD leagues i see there is no league for Race07 touring cars.

I would love to participate in such a league with my small team, but will there ever be such a league?

• Damien van der Hout

You are correct. It s extreme only. I will look out for rdtcc. Are there any plan for that soon?

• Michael van Zadelhoff

The post from Damien was me actually. It is my team member.

Ok tnx for the info. But how long does it take for new seasons to start? Maybe i'm asking questions that i can find myself here on the forum, but 5 days a week using google to search for problem solutions for work i use this lazy way :).

• Michael van Zadelhoff

Ok, gives me time to practice. I think the s2000 are just single races which are also good for the experience.

RACE 07 is now completely off for our leagues. People that still stick with that base game from two years old should consider to upgrade with the latest expansion packs to be able to participate in leagues. 2009 specs :)

RACE 07 is now completely off for our leagues. People that still stick with that base game from two years old should consider to upgrade with the latest expansion packs to be able to participate in leagues. 2009 specs :)

And if you follow Brams words, we would love to have you race with us in ATCC.

If you do get the latest expansion packs and want to test the waters out before the season, we have 5 more pre-season races with one this Friday.

Info on this Fridays race here:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr...h-7th-us-stcc-cleveland-airport-new-post.html

Keith

Personally i hope that the ATCC league will finally bring STCC - The Game what it deserves. Best expansion pack released imo.

Personally i hope that the ATCC league will finally bring STCC - The Game what it deserves. Best expansion pack released imo.

I am really hoping Race On is released in the next 2 weeks *crosses fingers* But not holding my breathe. Would make getting newcomers racing alot easier.

As for ATCC, I will do everything I can to make it the best league possible. Thanks for the support Bram from myself and all the Friday racers.

Keith

• Michael van Zadelhoff

I still like race07. I do have STCC and GTR-E,but i still like the cars and the tracks of race07. Which expansion packs do you have in mind?

• Michael van Zadelhoff

Ok, i had a look at the ATCC. It uses the race07 cars, but the difference is the used tracks. That means i have to start downloading and practice practice and practice.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 422 39.7%