Race 07 the Game

Hi all,

I have not been playing may sim racing tiles as yet only GSC for now, I in previous post on the site it is recommend that Race 07 is one to get. For me purchasing Race 07 is no problem it is the add-on I've to get, my question is:

What are the add-on I should get as it don't want to buy the whole series?
Base on most active RD club events

This is what i have decided to do, will purchase the different add-on separately; Race 07, GTR Evo, GT power pack and STCC 2 as the Injection Pack would be a little more costly and some of the add-on's like WTCC and RETRO seem not to be necessary :unsure:

STCC 2 [2010] is very popular and we will probably be using again in the future. Retro cars are also in use at times but you can always pick one up at a moments notice if you decide to race in an event not covered by your initial choices.

This is what i have decided to do, will purchase the different add-on separately; Race 07, GTR Evo, GT power pack and STCC 2 as the Injection Pack would be a little more costly and some of the add-on's like WTCC and RETRO seem not to be necessary :unsure:

Sounds about right. Not sure you 100% need the GT power pack, someone else will know better. The Retro pack is excellent, too, absolutely love those cars.

WTCC 10 and GT Power are not used enough here or on public servers so you wouldn't be missing out on too much if you didn't have them. But I have to agree with James the Retro cars are pretty cool! but like Dennis said it can be picked up at short notice if you decide that you want it.

I have both the WTCC 10 and GT Power and the only car i ever use is the M3 GT2 from GT Power and i don't drive it that often.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%