RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race1

I got a great start and avoided at stalled car on the line got up into first for abit then D.garcia got ahead of me.
I chased him down for lots of laps and was great fun, unfortunatly about lap 19 i took alittle hit to the wall and lost enough time for nevermind to catch me, so down to third .
Battle for abit with nevermind , but he got the better of me and some how he was in first and i was 2nd.
What happened D.garcia?.
Anyways finnished 2nd and well happy , was a great race.

Race 2
not to good off the line , had some battle and eventually caught a few more places when a incident happened ahead of me and i could not avoid it :eek:
Thats racing , so i get going again and good old mr roy stevens catches me up ( this is my teammate lol ) chases me for a few laps the judges the shicane wrong and takes me out , he did slow down to wait for me ( good man) but my steering was gone and pulling right so game over .
Thats racing for ya , great night guys had loads of fun.
4th overall and 2nd in first race i am well happy .:D

Allright cool of both, both of you were wrong for as far as I could tell. Traumatic for spamming the chat while others are racing and Neil for using language we'd rather not see on the RD servers.
Sleep on it and if you still want to file a complaint or something PM one of the race directors. Or resolve this among yourselves through PM.

Now for the race...

It was pretty fun racing the radicals around this circuit actually, had a great time. Was pleased with my qualy when I broke the magic 49 sec. barrier. Qualified at 16th or something.

Unfortunately I crashed into someone in both races in lap 1 (why do people always spin in front of me? :rolleyes: :D ) so had a tough time racing in both races with little damage. Still had a few good fights along the way. Hope I didn't cause too much problems while I was being lapped, I did my best not to be too much of an obstacle!!! :p

SO had a great time tonight! THanks to Christopher for setting this up, and a VERY happy birthday m8!!! :thumb:

What a shamballs, i qualify first and then the game gets a bug , the countdwon timer gets to zero and then starts going into the minus so i coudnt move This happened to three other drivers to my knowledge .
They woudnt restart and then a guy called neil tennant said for **** sake shut up. I get moned at and a private message from gareth for saying idiot. Please can you do somemthing

Dude listen up! Firstly never use this forum to display pm's send by a staffmember to help you out to behave properly. Private messages are private!

Secondly if you have a complain about a certain driver you pm the nearest racing club manager to get it solved. We do not tolerate this on our forums!

Maybe we should apply our league rules for racing club events (should be fun to race here in a relaxed environment: non-league racing) and respond to any incidents after 24H cool down period. But please guys, if you applied to the Racing Club be sure you enter to have fun. Competative clean races are held in the Racing Leagues.

Hey guys, that was very fun! I really like the Radicals.

Here my report:

When I entered the qualy only 4 minutes where remaining, and I could only manage to get a P11...

What happened D.garcia?.
Race 1: To my surprise I made an excellent start and at the end of the straight I was at P1...:eek: ...from there I started to win time and time ane with 3 laps to go, when I was in the lead with 8 seconds... I went out of fuel!:D Dammit, for a time I was fast enough to win, but it could not happen...

Race 2: Due to my problem in Race 1 I started from P15, at the end of the first straigh, at the start I was in P10, and from there I started to earn positions, having a very cool fight with my collegue Krister, it was a fight of 3 or 4 laps, but finally I managed to overtake him and getr P2... I really was catching Mr. Trendell and the gap reduced from 3 seconds to 1.5, but then a problem when lapping one car sended me to the grass in the last (oval) corner with 10 laps to go I think... I finally managed to recover P3, Krister and Nevermind where in a fight that let me recover 1 place.

Was very fun to race yesterday! Thanks Christophe! :thumb:

hi,
this was my 1st race in radical :) with 250hps car i can take nevermind :p
sorry for the wrong choice...i will open my eyes next time a little bit more :)

quali: somewhere in the midfield

race1: i drove with standard setup so the 1st gear ruined my start, but i can finished at 7th hiphiphurra 2 points :thumb:

race2: i started from 2nd place and i had a bad start, after the first corners place 5 was good for me. in 2nd round mr. ultimate nevermind ^^ and compatriot mr. hermann make a lot of pressure on me... so i make a mistake after the first 2 corners and the both take me into a sandwich... in the last corner before the startline i was in the lee in one of them and lost control during accelerate. i must go to the box because my suspension was broken.
never give up i think and out of the box i finished the race at 14. not the last :)

very nice evening, i have a lot of fun. thx for this :)

Jens (sry, my english grammar is not my strenght)

Very bad race for me yesterday, I was too tired to drive by far, but still wanting to race with you guys.

I arrived very late from work, 15 mins to the end of qualy. I've entered the server with the big engined radical (damm I was faster than anyone :D) and when I realized another 5 mins were gone.

First time in this track, both oval and normal, so I was really erratic in track... 15th in first race, suspension DNF in second after a great start and a totally lost of control in last corner when trying to avoid a mate who braked in the braking point and not 30 meters after like I did :D

I apology if I disturbed anyone, not on propose.

Cya!.

verry nice event guys but some ppl have to find the spirit of gentalman driving

Practice: i never got close to my pb of 49.1 was verry disapointed about it

Qualy:
finaly i breake the 0.49 wall with a 48.7 what was enough for place 12th on the grid. verry close field

Race1: exelent start i managed to get place 5th out of it, dropped back to 7th over the race with view on gerath
i tryed to close the gab to his group as i was coming closer, only 2 sec betwine gareth and me,
i got a bumb at the exit of the chicane on my right rear that made me spin into the inside barrier
(i wont call names but that guy dident wait or even sayed a sorry) back on track i was 11th with a little bit steering of center,
still fast enough to get boxman on 10th and a bit later a guy in a red rad who liked to play in the sand of the last turne
so 9th place seems someone from the front runners dropped out cuz i was suddenly 8th with no overtaking
last turne last lap i had a black rad infront of me a lapped car who tryed to not get lapped i lost my patience and tryed to get him outside
but that dident worked out well could not hold the car on track so i lost my 8th place again finish 9th

Race2: realy realy awsome start i managed to overtake nevermind on the run down to turne one *Big Big smile* after the chicane Jens got a bit of poweroversteer so i choose the inside line while nevermind got him outside 3 wide down the backstrait i was in need to brake extremly late to finish the overtake on Jens that made me run a bit wide, tryed to get back inside i noticed in last sec nevermind is already there, so still 2 wide in the last corner it was extremly clean nevermind and i not even mix some painting
at the end of the corner he could accelerate better as i so i got his slipstream but still not enough to stay in his gearbox, still sqeezing out my breaks i lost place by place, then i got a hit braking for the chicane was not a hard hit so i tryed to get the chicane still but my food was to heavy on the gas so i spun it someone could not avoid me and hit me at the front
steering broken end of race, the guy who hit me was waiting for me,
pretty close and clean racing, we should try that on a real oval like puebla :D

thanks RD for making that event possible

Race 1: To my surprise I made an excellent start and at the end of the straight I was at P1...:eek: ...from there I started to win time and time ane with 3 laps to go, when I was in the lead with 8 seconds... I went out of fuel!:D Dammit, for a time I was fast enough to win, but it could not happen..

Damn hard luck mate i was really enjoying chasing you, you would have won for sure tho i think.
Good racing tho :thumb:

Event proposal by Andy Marsden

Wednesday 9th of april 2008
Radical SR4 190's @ Adria 2004

Cars
Radical SR4 190 pleaae make sure you select the correct car when you enter the server,We can only select radicals in the server list, not each specific model

Track
Adria 2004: NoGrip :: Race 07 Downloads - Adria 2004

Server
RaceDepartment

Password
homesweethome

Schedule (GMT time)
6:00pm Practice
7:00pm Qualifying
7:30pm 2x 20 laps

Server settings
Dry weather