Race 07 Multiplayer Server List Issues

ajokay

Real-ish Racer
Is anyone else's Race 07 multiplayer server list either taking a long time to populate, or not populating at all? Mine's been slow to populate for a few days now, but today it's more often than not just remained empty altogether.

It says 'connected to lobby' at the top of the screen, and the number in the top-left shows, but the list is barren.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or is experiencing this and whether it's at my end or elsewhere.

Only one thread is needed to inform people that the servers are down. Please do not start new threads on this same subject.. I will take down any new threads.

At this point in time it's early in the morning for the people that can fix it, too early. We can hope this problem is corrected soon but as it happened last time, it might take a while.

Lt's all be patient and just report when you find the servers are back. Thanks.

Dennnis

can't believe you deleted my thread! It was not a duplicate, it was asking guys to submit a ticket to Simbin to make a point about the lobby.

What is wrong with you? Yes you Dennis!

Don't treat me or others like ********[staff edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
I even deleted all the racing games and the Steam and installed all over again but .... still the same word "General Failure" .... so sad .... I love so much this Race07 is the best racing game for me .... I can't find any to compare with it ....
About 3 days ago I already found something strange .... because every time that I am going in to the lobby it take's time to show out the all the servers .... but the next day no more it won't go in anymore ..... really I am so sad please give me back Race07 ... oh I have so many racing games that I bought on Steam but I don't need my money I just need the servers ,,, please us to send our tickets to show Simbin .... thank you .

I don't see anyone turning against anyone else. This topic's named "Multiplayer server list issues" which is what we are experiencing right now. Why do you feel there's need for another thread on the very same topic? If it's just to get people to contact Simbin, I think a post right here will do just fine.

According to some posts to Simbin's FB page, they know about the issue and are working on it - so far, I have no reason to not believe them, so spamming them with requests right now won't exactly help them on concentrating on solving the issue IMHO.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%