Race 07 Multiplayer Server List Issues

ajokay

Real-ish Racer
Is anyone else's Race 07 multiplayer server list either taking a long time to populate, or not populating at all? Mine's been slow to populate for a few days now, but today it's more often than not just remained empty altogether.

It says 'connected to lobby' at the top of the screen, and the number in the top-left shows, but the list is barren.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or is experiencing this and whether it's at my end or elsewhere.

http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/

I'm getting the feeling that maybe Simbin are losing interest in hosting the Race07 lobby so send them a ticket. Keep it clean though (although it is tempting not to sometimes). You never know, if they get enough tickets from dissatisfied customers of the recent lobby issues it may well go in our favour
wink.gif

Sorry Bjorn if I'm spamming!

Wow, so if I don't completely share your opinion, I'm lacking respect and gratitude? I don't think so.
I do however think that you got your point across by now, so there's no real need to repeat the request to send a ticket anymore (not even talking about deleted threads, you've voiced that request several times in this very thread right now :))

Alright, let's see - so far, I'm lacking respect and gratitude because I'm not sharing your opinion 100%. Now I'm not even entitled to an opinion on the topic as well as basic internet etiquette concerning spamming and the like because I do not host a server?

Yeah, I'm getting a strong feeling of "do not feed the trolls" here, so I'm gonna stay out of this as you so kindly requested via PM ;)

calm down guys, it will be fixed like i always has been, jeez jonathan take a chill pill life hasnt ended because the servers are down, ive been on your servers too but just because you run some servers doesnt give you the right to talk to admin and others like you do.

troll fed.

:roflmao:

yeah im the idiot, and take your pm's and ram them too donut.

fyi i run a server too, but i dont think it gives me a devine right to abuse folk and call them disrespectfull for having a diffrent opinion, your obviously one of these guys whos got a power trip because he runs some servers for the public, well dont then, theres plenty more and tbh if yours werent there then half the rammers would disappear from the game :inlove:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%