RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Some of our MINI fans have requested an event to stop them getting rusty since the RSC MINI League.
So lets go to a track that hasn't been used, and one I bet very few people have practiced. Puebla Special is much improved over the original Puebla track and presents some interesting challenges, especially regarding tyre management. Lets see who the smooth drivers are.

Date: Saturday 01.03.08
Practise: 18.30 GMT 60 min
Qualy: 19.30 GMT 20 min
Race: 19.50 GMT
Weather: Dry (What else would you expect in Mexico)

Track: Puebla Special
Laps: 2 Races * 16 laps
Cars: MINI
Weather: Dry

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Michael Herrmann: car skin
  2. Christopher Aponte
  3. Gaynall Hudgins
  4. Piolo
  5. hansje
  6. SAJAX
  7. Gareth Hickling
  8. Eckhart von Glan: car skin
  9. Michael Sharpe
  10. Toomy: car skin
  11. Jose Ferreira: car skin
  12. Sylvain Mirlaud
  13. pauliebhoy
  14. Krister Larsson: car skin
  15. Stephane Dejoux
  16. nico_major
  17. dondon
  18. David Polczer
  19. J Hoeppner
  20. Marc Kollinger car skin
  21. darron miller
  22. Sérial Killer[NO-B]
  23. Degreef Gregory[NO-B]
  24. Alonso[NO-B]
  25. Wawaan car skin

Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. crazydoc[BZH]: car skin
  2. dane[BZH]
  3. mathieu
  4. Lawrence Shaw
  5. Garry Pullen: car skin
  6. Terry Harmer: car skin
  7. Ricky Willox
  8. David Lemon
  9. Ross Balfour
  10. Jerome Benard
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Reserves
  1. Attila Domján
  2. Christophe Burton
  3. Driver
  4. Driver

Well lads after reading here after the races lastnight i felt compelled to go watch the replay,and basically what we see is a display of some very fine close racing going on,first highlight is my "very fine racing" move of smacking into the barrier removing my front wing a lap after beautifull battling to get into first :biggrin:(Whoot),then it just is all about Twisted and Jamie,a real treat to watch i thought,I really enjoyed trying to "get inside Jamies mind" when he was on the chase,,,,"does he think like me"??,,well it looked like it,seems happy to follow a lap or 2 studying who can do what where and indeed when on this track,in my opinion his move on Twisted at T1 has been calculated well in advance,ofcourse there is room given by you as well,but from the replay i saw Jamie looks like the type of racer that will give room as well,so he should expect some back,Twisted actually handled that so well,he didnt actually lose anything to Jamie on the exit,they both FLY through T1 Fast!:eek:,so fast infact Jamie finds himself with a run up to T2 that more or less dictates to him a pass on Nevermind for the flippin lead! :eek::eek:,Twisted is ofcourse right there in the sweet spot in my own opinion,just back a bit waiting and watching,ready to sneak past if they tangle :rolleyes:,such a shame and so unlucky Jamie started getting a bit of a "Tank Slapper" on just as he gets right alongside Nevermind,who is in turn giving Jamie room(do you see a general everybody "giving room" theme running here?),Jamie actually does well to keep that together i thought,but all his momentum is now out the window and he is a sitting duck waiting to be passed,just about in the middle of the track too,loads of unused tarmac to his right side,which is also the place to be for the following right turn as well,ofcourse its not your fault here either Twisted,not trying to suggest that,and its not Jamie or Neverminds fault either.....?:confused:,that leaves No One at fault in my personal and humble opinion as a gratefull guest here,i feel a bit saddened at that kind of ending to what can only be described as near perfect gentlemens style racing.

FootNote: LOL Nevermind!!,,,you never told me you liked my spin-off into the barrier so much,you went and reinacted it out almost "pixel-perfect" carbon copy style :tongue::biggrin:,i mean if we done an overlay thing of that from above,i dont think there would be much difference,right down to the front wing popping off,hehee,Jamies heart wasnt really in it anymore by the look of the replay of the finish,the win was his dude? :redface: (joke---we all won lastnight).

Final last FootNote(promise): I hope after the red mists settle Jamie and Twisted can get over this and we can all setup a rematch please?,same cars and track and drivers,and maybe an additional dozen drivers too just to spice it up a bit more?? :tongue:,a nice big "group hug" in the paddock pre race ofcourse :wink:.

Congrats to all who made it to the end of this.......(its like the Nords of the thread postings world) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%