Race 07 minidump file help

Hi all, I've just started playing Race 07 again but have come across a problem and its created a memory dump file.This is the dump file and wondering if anyone could help.

any help would be great

ps i reloaded steam and the game but still the same error.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Richard\Desktop\Race_Steam_1.2.1.10-20140806-192705-4332-4596.dmp]
User Mini Dump File: Only registers, stack and portions of memory are available

Symbol search path is: *** Invalid ***
* Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path. *
* Use .symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path. *
* After setting your symbol path, use .reload to refresh symbol locations. *
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: SingleUserTS
Machine Name:
Debug session time: Wed Aug 6 19:27:05.000 2014 (UTC + 1:00)
System Uptime: not available
Process Uptime: 0 days 0:00:48.000
This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.
The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.
(10ec.11f4): Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntdll.dll -
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for kernel32.dll -
eax=00000000 ebx=37792480 ecx=00000000 edx=0018f154 esi=37792440 edi=0018e290
eip=77410c42 esp=0018df50 ebp=0018df60 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na pe nc
cs=0023 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00200246
ntdll!NtGetContextThread+0x12:
77410c42 83c404 add esp,4

Those look like quite generic calls to windows libraries, nothing to specific or helpful, unfortunately :/

I'd try to validate the files via steam - right click the game (and expansions, if applicable), open up the properties and navigate to the "local files" tab. There should now be an option to check the game files for errors. Any erroneous files will be re-downloaded.

HI, THANKS FOR THE REPLY AND I HAVE ALREADY TRIED RELOADING THE FILES VIA STEAM. I THINK I HAVE NARROWED IT DOWN TO A MOD I INSTALLED. THE BTCC 2012 MOD BY ALBERTF1. I'M NOT SURE HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM OR ANY SITES THAT WILL HELP.

I HAVE REINSTALLED RACE07 AND APPLIED 1 MOD AND BASIC FILES BUT STILL IT CRASHES TO DESKTOP.

Try this: close Steam, then delete all the files located in the RACE 07 folder. Restart Steam and fire up the game.

With this method you have a 100% vanilla game without having to redownload or check any files.

Also, you might wanna try to delete (backup first!) your profile located in /Users/<Username>/Documents/SimBin/Race07 - maybe something's broken in there.

Hi guys, first of all thanks for the reply's and just managed to work it out. I installed the 2013 mod for the touring cars from another site and someone told me its not the proper one. I installed it from this site and all working brilliantly. Is it true people upload others work and mess about with it? it did something to my Firefox browser as well.

Thanks Guys

Hi dennis.
well i have the same problem, just can not get into the game Race 07, constant crash, i am at the point of giving up. ( Using pc and must say i do have a rather decent one, 0 Please can some one help me

I'm assuming you already gave verifying the files, deleting the profile and/or reinstalling the game completely a go?

Another usual culprit would be the visual settings - navigate to R07's folder (<steam directory>/steamapps/common/race07) and launch the Config.exe file with administrative rights. Set up everything, save, and try starting the game again.

While this might seem far-fetched, I've seen those settings break R07 with something as simple as a graphic card driver update ;)

I'm assuming you already gave verifying the files, deleting the profile and/or reinstalling the game completely a go?

Another usual culprit would be the visual settings - navigate to R07's folder (<steam directory>/steamapps/common/race07) and launch the Config.exe file with administrative rights. Set up everything, save, and try starting the game again.

While this might seem far-fetched, I've seen those settings break R07 with something as simple as a graphic card driver update ;)
Thank you problem fixed help appreciated

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back