RACE 07 Ipowergames 2008 Trophy

C

Charles Ducasse

• Charles Ducasse

3482e273f62ca2.jpg

Ipowergames 2008 Trophy​

Play in the largest European Race 07 Trophy !

Fire up your engines and get ready the Ipowergames RACE 07 Trophy ! Created by Packard Bell, the Ipowergames will invite 16 of the best European RACE 07 drivers to Paris for a huge final taking place during the Paris Gaming Show in Paris-Bercy the 4th, 5th and 6th of July

But first, gamers will have to win their qualification through a set of offline and online national tournaments in the following countries:

o Germany
o Spain
o France
o The Netherlands
o Italy

The two best drivers in each qualifier will win a free trip to Paris for the Ipowergames final, all expenses paid, 3-star hotel and gourmet dinner. The finalists will have the opportunity to play on stage, in the famous arena of the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, in front of thousands of spectators. At the end of the competition, Packard Bell will reward the winner with an Ipower computer, the ultimate gaming machine from Packard Bell.

Starting May 20, registrations for the RACE 07 qualifiers will be open on Packard Bell ipowergames 2008, Enter the Arena. so don’t wait any longer and sign-up to the qualifier. The challenge awaits you now!

Official Website: Packard Bell ipowergames 2008, Enter the Arena.

About Packard Bell

Operating in Europe since 1991, Packard Bell is one of the leading home PC brands in Europe. As consumers have become more tech savvy and discerning, and the world of personal computers and home electronics have converged, Packard Bell has continued to extend its brand and expand its range of products, which today includes leading-edge desktops, notebooks and digital entertainment solutions (MP3 players, home networking, GPS and storage). Packard Bell’s unswerving dedication to the consumer market is embodied in its recognized ability to anticipate and meet the ever-changing users’ needs.

For more information, please visit Bienvenue sur Packard Bell France - Ordinateurs de bureau, portables, gps, lecteurs mp3, stockage, moniteurs...

About the Paris Gaming Show

The Paris Gaming Show is one of the largest European Festival dedicated to the Video Games and Electronic Sports competitions. Created by Games-Services, the organizers of the famous Electronic Sports World Cup (ESWC), the Paris Gaming Show will take place in Paris the 4th, 5th and 6th of July 2008 in the “Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy”. This unique gaming show will allow visitors to participate in various daily open tournaments and become the new Video Games Idol. The Paris Gaming Show will also host the Electronic Sports World Cup French finals and the “ESWC Masters” tournament which will gather 400 of the best pro-gamers in the world. Besides, the finals of the ipowergames 2008 Trophy, the competition designed by Packard Bell, will take place during the Paris Gaming Show.

• Charles Ducasse

Good question Attila, i 'm going to ask if you can race with German server .... But i'm not shure the answer will be positive !

Stay tuned .

• Charles Ducasse

Because the trophy is open in 8 country, it's not my decision .

But if you are hungrian, and you live in Germany, so you can suscribe ;)

Let's say that you can find a trick to participate anyway, when we 'll ask you the city to book airfare, it should be part of one of 8 countries .....understand what you want .... i said nothing .... ;)

well, i am Hungarian, living in Ukraine, so i gave double chance for participating with those 2 countries, but not good enough :)

thanks for your time m8 anyhow, seems this years big on-site competitions are just not for me, faith is waiting to give some other opportunity for me :)

well, i am Hungarian, living in Ukraine, so i gave double chance for participating with those 2 countries, but not good enough :)

thanks for your time m8 anyhow, seems this years big on-site competitions are just not for me, faith is waiting to give some other opportunity for me :)

Or visit me this summer Atti and then book a returnflight to Paris and then to Gyor Int. Airport :disco::jumping:

• Charles Ducasse

Where is the Dutch community?

nobody is interested by this event?

You're not going to let the French, English, Swiss, Spanish, German, Belgian and Italian race without you anyway!

Then you wake up! we must go now! ;)

• Charles Ducasse

Petit post pour nos amis Belges francophones ! La selection pour Bercy se fait par candidature.

First Name:
/Prénom: /

Last Name:
/Nom: /

Nickname:
Pseudonyme:

Achievements and links to them:
/Palmarès et liens vers les derniers résultats: /

Why should we select you for the *ipowergames* finals to represent Belgium?
/Pourquoi devriez-vous être choisi(e) parmi les autres pilotes Belges?

Questionnaire à renvoyer a : steven@gamevibes.be

Where is the Dutch community?

nobody is interested by this event?

You're not going to let the French, English, Swiss, Spanish, German, Belgian and Italian race without you anyway!

Then you wake up! we must go now! ;)

Dutch is just a small part of this community. We prefer to call ourselfs global because we have racers here from all over the world :thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%