Race #07, Hungary: Race Briefing

Welcome to the 7th race of the FSR 2012 World Trophy season at Hungary! You will find the password for this event by logging on GPCOS and looking at the password field which is next to the server's IP address.

Before proceeding to the event, pay attention to the following:
  • Remember to join the game with the FSR Manager software running, as described in the pre-raceand post-race procedures
  • A pre-qualifying session is organized (see the schedule and listings below)
  • Due to the number of allocated drivers being >36, Grid 2 race is organized this time
Following drivers (6) have automatically gained the right to race in Grid 1. The listed drivers are NOT ALLOWED to take part in Pre-Qualifying:

Petar Brljak
Ville Leppälä
Tommy Nilsson
Juhani Åhlman
Danny van der Niet
Johannes Kunkel

Following drivers have the right to participate in Pre-Qualifying:
Pre-qualifying Group (34):
Brian Oates
Milan Radivojevic
Franz Schnyder
Antonio Kolarec
Martial Thomas
Sebastiano Filosa
Ika Tsitilashvili
Eduard Kõre
Mikko Suokas
Ben Jacobs
Dylan Peters
arnaud
Bastien Gauthier
Danny van der Niet
Dmitry Zaharov
Mihajlo Vicentijevic
Igor Perez
Jonathan Holmes
Ari Kesseli
Armando Morra
Nick Fischer
Thomas Martens
Mo Selvarajah
Sami Pesari
Michael Gray
Tuomas Koriala
Alex Novo
James Peutherer
Chris de Jong
Zoltan Csuti
Johannes Kunkel
Paul Berndt
Kevin Clark
Mark Aalberts

Start from back of the grid:
Alex Novo
Andrea Danese
Benjamin Burmeister
Diogo Silva
Francisco Oliveira
Juan Nicola
Ralph van Roeckel
Jarl Teien
Ika Tsitilashvili
Miguel Cardoso
Lee Harrison
Paul Berdnt
Tim Brook

License Status:

Martial Thomas - 2 Penalty Points
Juan Nicola - 2 Penalty Points
Thomas Martens - 0.5 Penalty Points
Theodoros Eziroglou - 1 Penalty Point
Franz Schnyder - 1 Penalty Points
Gennaro Celiento - 1.5 Penalty Points
Nick Fischer - 2 Penalty Points
Paul Berdnt - 0.5 Penalty Points
Sami Pesari - 0.5 Penalty Points
Mo Selvarajah - 1.5 Penalty Points
Tommy Nilsson - 0.5 Penalty Points
Tuomas Koriala - 0.5 Penalty Points
Todor Vasilev - 0.5 Penalty Points

Schedule:
Saturday, 13:00 GMT: Pre-Qualifying
Saturday, 13:20 GMT: G1 Practice
Saturday, 13:30 GMT: G1 Qualifying 1
Saturday, 13:45 GMT: G1 Qualifying 2
Saturday, 13:50 GMT: G1 Warmup
Saturday, 14:00 GMT: G1 Race Start
Saturday, 15:30 GMT: G2 Practice
Saturday, 15:50 GMT: G2 Warmup
Saturday, 16:00 GMT: G2 Race Start

The Pre-Qualifying session will be 10 minutes in length, split in two sessions. The sessions will be run in Private mode without Parc Ferme. The sessions will also be closed, this means that it will impossible for people to join while the session is running. The top 20 from Pre-Qualifying will make it in to Grid 1.

The Free Practice session will be 10 minutes in length. Every participating driver should join as soon as possible after the server opens to make sure that they don't miss the start of Qualifying and also to make sure that their game is configured & working properly.

Qualifying will be split to two sessions (10 + 5 minutes). Both sessions will run in non-private mode (all cars will be visible on track at the same time). Qualifying 1 will be run with free setup while Qualifying 2 has Parc Ferme enforced. Parc Ferme will only allow you to change your fuel load, tire compound, engine boost, engine brakemap, front wing angle, steering lock, brake balance and brake pressure after the session is over, so make sure you have your race setup loaded when entering Qualifying 2. Qualifying 2 session will be closed, this means that it will impossible for people to join while the session is running.

The Warmup session will be 10 minutes in length. You can drive freely in the Warmup session to try to get a feel for the heavier car after qualifying on low fuel.

The Race will be 53 laps long. Drive safely during the race, especially at the start and the first lap in general.

Red Flags will NOT be used unless in very specific situations which are specified in the rule documents.

It doesn't matter if it's 1 second late or 1 day ... you had 1 month to do it, so people with late allocations (you and Chong) will go to G2.
Dont need to be an asshole about it, sometimes you simply forget and for some weird reason people tend to have other things on mind during summer. Kinda redicilious though, who loses if you let people participate in pq? And no dont give me "its the rules" as an answer.

Only 5 drivers from top5 are racing in Hungary ? This means extra 5 drivers from PQ will advance in G1?

The top 5 means they're automatically in the G1 and not allowed to take part in the pre-qualifying, but the top 21 from the pre-q will ALSO be added in the list. So there's 26 drivers in G1.

It doesn't matter if it's 1 second late or 1 day ... you had 1 month to do it, so people with late allocations (you and Chong) will go to G2.

I think you should let Joona pass to G1, a little harsh if someone's having problems with the forum, without problems allocating in time?

Dont need to be an asshole about it, sometimes you simply forget and for some weird reason people tend to have other things on mind during summer. Kinda redicilious though, who loses if you let people participate in pq? And no dont give me "its the rules" as an answer.

The problem is that I can't give a special permission to any single driver, otherwise I'd need to give special permissions to everybody and that would be a total mess. Last race it was Mo who complained about this, now you, but we have to respect the deadlines. The reason of why I don't let people to participate in PQ is easy, for me that would be unrespectful towards the other guys who allocated correctly and took care of this.

My father accidently hit power cable of my PC in formation lap and PC shut down :( :mad::cry:
Thanks to Pedro Rodrigues for giving me chance to race this weekend under the name of GhostSpeed.
Better luck next time I guess...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years