RACE 07 Hotlap Competition - Peugeot 407 @ Monza - Win GTR Evolution!

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
21828d1264734332-never-delete-archived-threads-gtrevo_boxcover.jpg

After a long time of no competitions it is time to hotlap again with RACE 07! With just one car to be selected everybody has a fair chance in winning a copy of GTR Evolution that will upgrade your game with some nice GT cars and the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Who can participate?
Simple, everybody that has RACE 07 installed can participate. If you have a forum account at RD you are ready to rock & roll.

Competition details
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT RANK
Car: Peugeot 407 (WTCC 2007)
Track: Monza 06
Qualy: 30 minutes
Mode: Timetrial mode
Competition start: Friday January 29th 2010
Competition end: Friday February 5th 2010
Leaderboard: click here
Password: winevo

So undust that copy of RACE 07, go online into the lobby, look for the server RACEDEPARTMENT RANK, fill in the password (winevo) and start doing your laps. You can run as many laps as you like! The server is online so you can start right now!

Good luck and use this thread to report your laptimes and bragging is allowed :drool:

Note: the winner of the competition needs to save his hotlap.vcr file! If you can't send it you can't win!

C

Ceppo1986

• Ceppo1986

Why run with the rules absurd and stupid? I posted my video of laps respecting your rules .... 1:58:5 XX best lap, I have answered? No, and then I think you are a forum disrespectful towards people.

Bram gave you plenty of time to upload your lap, You uploaded your lap which had cutting.
You knew the rules and you didn't upload a new lap time(A laptime that involved no cutting)
So you didn't win the competition.

No one has been disrespectful.

You can buy the game for peanuts now anyway

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
The curbs are part of the track, why not invent regulations exist?
More or less agree to that, but you drive with four wheels over the green part in your logged hotlap, which is not allowed in any series :D If we would allow such drivinglines i would have driven a low 1:57 and got myself another copy of GTR Evolution. :cool:

Fact is that Xavier drove a very good and clean hotlap making him the official winner.

Soon there will be another competition, to avoid any discussions afterwards i am thinking of Vara Raceway as a good track.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000