Race 07 & GTR 2 Bundle sale....

Thanks for this, @Paul Hurlow. Good deal, I might just get it to avail of the others as well.

To anyone, should ALL these 7 install in the same folder, or separate? I asked a similar question, but it involved only base Race 07 and addons (GT Power expansion, WTCC and STCC2), while this bundle includes GTR Legends and GTR2 as well, so I'm not sure if these latter 2 should also be installed inside the Race07 folder, or separate.

Thanks in advance for clarifying.

Thanks for this, @Paul Hurlow. Good deal, I might just get it to avail of the
others as well.

To anyone, should ALL these 7 install in the same folder, or separate? I asked a similar question, but it involved only base Race 07 and addons (GT Power expansion, WTCC and STCC2), while this bundle includes GTR Legends and GTR2 as well, so I'm not sure if these latter 2 should also be installed inside the Race07 folder, or separate.

Thanks in advance for clarifying.

You don't need to worry where they go. Buy..Download...install..sit back...enjoy
Let STEAM do the worrying for you ;)

You don't need to worry where they go. Buy..Download...install..sit back...enjoy
Let STEAM do the worrying for you ;)

Yes, but install where (when prompted during installation)? Same or separate folder from Race 07? I asked because I understand they have different UI's. That was answered in the other thread, but I'm not sure about these 2 others (i.e. GTR Leg and GTR2), where they should be placed.

Sorry, do you mean to say, '3 games' to be installed separately? Can you identify them, please. From what I understand, those separate would be:
1. GTR2
2. GTR Legends.

What would be the 3rd? Thanks.

No problem, mate! The three games are:
1. GTR FIA GT Racing (aka GTR 1)
2. GTR 2: FIA GT Racing Game
3. GT Legends (no GTRacing but historical/vintage cars)

Edit:
Better list them all.
4. RACE: WTCC GAME with Expansion (RACE 1 OR 2006) No use installing it, all in
5. RACE 07, RACE On, RACE Injection (DLC collection) GTR Evolution, STCC. 07 and STCC come with Race On. 07 is the initial base game.

Not entirely sure about that, but it should be the "5" key IIRC :)
That's great, thanks. Was trying the numkeys, and didn't know it should be from those at the top.

While at it, anyone knows why FFB only comes when running at speed (ex. 90KPH up) and at corners? Then it goes loose again when at straights :confused:

EDIT: I raised FFB to 100% from 80% (w/c I read somewhere was recommended), still Medium. Just weird that after having strong FFB at corners, the FFB detaches after exiting corners. Using a G27.

Last edited:
@sherpa25 There are some cars that do feel very light on the ffb, are you seeing this on all cars and tracks? For a different feel, try increasing the canter spring in the logitech profiler.

The reason for using medium ffb, I'm told, is that the elements for high just are not implemented.

@sherpa25 There are some cars that do feel very light on the ffb, are you seeing this on all cars and tracks? For a different feel, try increasing the canter spring in the logitech profiler.

The reason for using medium ffb, I'm told, is that the elements for high just are not implemented.
No, quite heavier w/ GT cars and lighter w/ Mini. I'll try that out, thanks. I'll check out the links too. Thanks too @Dave Stephenson.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%