Race #07, Germany: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
28d84f75-c2ea-49a7-8b8f-baf7a4ea4328iphone_photo.jpg

Let's dig further, maybe we discover something precious.

It's different to make intentional move or unintentional.
According to your interpretation, Marcel and Dian, Marcel is also guilty, as he slided the rear tires and corrected, as I already wrote, and the direction of the car changed to it drove into me and caused me to lose some time. Without Marcel's correction the contact would have never happened.
During my slide I moved less into Marcel than he did into me as result of his slide.

This is a totally racing incident. I like the words on your rear wing, Marcel, btw.

We are debating on our incident right? If you want to show that I'm wrong, you will have to refute my arguments. Laughing is important, but not inappropriately. Your's certainly wasn't too polite. The cursing during after the first restart was even less polite, and I'm surprised that the stewards didn't act at all; if you want penalties to be handed, it should first be handed to those, who really acted wrong. It's in the rules, if not else.

Marcel, again, please, be polite.

As I said, I'm not saying you are guilty. I'm trying to show that your reasoning about the incident brings us nowhere and that I can even use it to blame you. But I don't agree with it all, for me it clearly is a racing incident. No one of us did it intentionally, you corrected your slide and tried to give me room; I corrected my slide and tried to give you room, but the odds were against our favours.

Just 1 comment about the team orders talk during broadcast. If they wanna blame someone, they should blame their own team too:
Fyi this is against FSR rules as these 2 teams are officially unrelated.
#hypocrisy

Hahahahaha Thanks for reminding me that great battle between me and Marcel. On that situation Marcel was over 10 laps tires vs. me on completely new compound. Only a fool will fight for position in this situation, but you didn't know this right? Who said we're unreleated. We have great relations and mental connection eachother with Netrex, as you know I spent one great year there and left many friends there.

Are you officially saying you are related (if you mean FTS)? Eventa is obviously related. In that case this is a proof for FSR administration and they will deal with it accordingly. I said officially unrelated as it sort of a public secret but thank you for clarifying that now. At the same time I am glad you have some sort of understanding of what is sensible. In this case obviously he let you go nearly going off track for you, staying off throttle, no need to say more to that. But you understand that in such situations there is no point to fight, you could perhaps tell it to your commentator buddies.

Marcel's desire is to let me pass him, as I let everyone with new compound to pass me, because obviously we are not in same race (different strategies and position fights).

BTW good u just watched a whole replay to find that little thing letting Dian past. I think im one of the more gentleman in this league. I except any protests when its my fault. Or when i think im also responsible for it. U can ask all my previous teammanagers. Even older teammates like Patel, Jack, etc etc. Even other guys were i was driving with in other leagues know this.

But this year this league and this mental stuff thats going on here is making me really sick. From race 1 there are protests being made for nothing. Making an elephant from a mosquito.
If u **** in a wrong direction u get a penalty. And now all is a racing incident.

Why is over accelerating and hitting somebody front behind a racing incident. But when i brake a bit to hard and locking up it will not be a racing incident and being penalized. Both falling under the therms of car controle.

As for my words when Kolarec crashed everybody out. I was furious yess. And i take responsibility for it as it was an not adult reaction of me and im sorry for that.
Especially to Eduard and Kolarec. They both didn't deserved this. Again... my appologize

Also I thought you're not related with PM group too. As I know, Eventa is not the team with official license warning.

Edit: I remember one situation with Marcel at Monza (2013), where I was fighting for the podium, he letted me pass him, when he was racing for PSR. In my opinion he is one of the best gentlemens here.

I don't understand why you waste your time answering brainless posts.

People who needs to be aware about this situation they are already, so nothing to alarm. I doubt people things that we are acting as one single team, the simple idea itself its quite ridicolous.

He is just trying to fill his empty life, checking the replays and so on... He tries to make us believe that he is retired but it's just a maneuver...

With this said, if you are not happy with veredicts you must appeal to the CoA and thats it. Leave the useless discussions, because he is going to spend his unlimited free time to **** around here.

Just for your info, we are the first ones who wants to win legally and on the track, if you think that the NX WC drivers are going to use extra-official influences to gain an advantadge, you are very wrong and of course you don't know me either the spirit of our team.

With all this said, see you at next Grand Prix.

I see that the level of WC threads never change. Well, actually. They are getting worse at this rate. ^ω^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%