RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Group2

Qualy: drove my BMW very sideways to get a PB of 2:00:7xx

Race1: Probably my shortest race ever. 5th on the grid, go a great start and got into 2nd before the first corner... followed ocin through the first corner. Going along the straight before the second chicane, everyone started to lag like crazy for me, and as a result i went through ocin's car, then ended up going backwards into the gravel trap through no one actually hitting me. End of that race.

Race2: Started in last place, so i knew i would have to try hard to get a good finish. Got a half decent start, but then hit one of the cars that was sideways on the track due to the start melee... Drove off and did a few good laps to catch up to 9th. Robert quickly obliged to let us past as i saw him sideways across the track at the exit of the Parabolica. This moved us all up by 1 place. Had a good battle from then on, involving a 3 car drag race to the first corner, which was great fun. Chased Luis Rebelo for a bit, then i got past and pulled away. I drove quickly and started to catch the cars infront, then i made a stupid mistake on the last corner, which made the car go sideways after touching the curb. I got the car back on the track and chased the cars infront down again. Caught up with David Lemon, who i passed as he went in the pits. A few more cars went in the pits infront, so i got up to 5th place. I was behind Kristofer Larsson, who i was able to catch a little, but not enough to make a difference. Then i got a stop and go for cutting a corner a tiny amount, which basically was the end of my race. Nevertheless, i carried on just to see if i could hold 5th, and to see if the full tank of fuel would last the race. On the last lap i got another stop go for another tiny corner cut (less than they do in real life) so i just kept going. Finished the race and got DQ'ed as i never served the penalties, but it didn't matter, i had had some good battles and a good race :)

Thanks for the races :), but i have to get this internet sorted, its actually getting stupid now :mad:

Attila Domján said:
i will never race on this track again. simply stupid, bnoth races got stop n go for being nowhere near for cutting. gnight friends, c u on another track next time.

Same kind of experience here. I quited before I even got to race. It is simply impossible to be on the edge on Monza 07.

Same kind of experience here. I quited before I even got to race. It is simply impossible to be on the edge on Monza 07.

I think the biggest problem is that most people got used to the generous cut rules for the Race 06 version of Monza, and it is hard to kick the habit. I'm sure that once people learn the new cut rules and practice enough to find (and avoid) the limits, the stop n go's would decrease.

My biggest concern with this track is the number of accidents caused by people late braking and hitting people from behind, especially in the first few laps. To me the first couple of laps are a lottery because of the lack of care and caution needed at this track. I like to brake a touch earlier in a couple of spots to allow me to stablise the car for a cleaner and faster exit from the chicanes, but that usually results in me being punted straight off track.

This track will cause lots of disharmony in the WTCC Champ unless drivers practice more caution early in the race.

Degreef Gregory[NO-B];95005 said:
good fight so als all time... thx for fair play!!!
very good first race, Lennon im enjoyed, very very very... ;) close fight... good replay i think... lol
seconde race, was good too! i doe error, but yes, other is not possible with BMW...lol... i doe one more error and i say "lol" to you Lennon, since tath, i have losing "concentration",you say "wath lol ?",here i think tath you are " :( " on me... 1 or 2 laps later, you cut accidently the chicane, you late me pass and you say "ok?"...here i think more than you are " :( " on me... all the rest of the race i was to thinking, why why why why, and do error, error, error, error,...
"wathever", very good event! thx to all and organisation, big thank's!
cu on track.... ;)
sry for my english...

Yeeha Gregory m8 :biggrin:

I am just relieved that i didnt upset your car in that move at Ascari,when yes it did look like some concentration or slight error maybe? put me right beside you in the middle!,ofcourse you gave me room as you did every pass both races,the "lol" thing was just confusion between us m8,,it made me think maybe i had scraped you wide causing problems,but i did not feel any touch,then also my concentration is gone a bit i get in a mess at T1,just enough slow down and try and make it legal not to get a cut penalty,but i didnt feel good about it,it feels like i should have not kept my place ahead of you there,so i give it back to you,then ofcourse we get more awesome battles again too :wink: :biggrin:, i am sorry to now to hear our "in-game chat" caused your concentration problems too :redface:,i promise now to all,,no in-game chat when its proper league races :wink:.

race07shot6cw8.jpg

Time for some openwheel action on Monday!

The formula BMW's run at Brno this day and are waiting for drivers to complete the field. Are you man enough to handle the little beasts in all weather conditions?

Hotlaps:
click here

Setups:
click here

Practise:
20:00 GMT

Qualification:
20:30 GMT

Race:
21:00 GMT (2 x 10 laps)

Weather:
Changeable

Server name:
RSC @ RPMnet.org #1 and #2

Password:
spa

Group One:
  1. Gregory Degreef
  2. Bram Hengeveld
  3. Ingemar Petersson
  4. Robert Crone
  5. Jamie Wilson
  6. Twisted Satan
  7. Nevermind
  8. Theo de Bruin (uncertain)
  9. Gary Lennon
  10. Michael Herrmann
  11. Sandor Orosz
  12. Lawrence Shaw
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Group two:
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Replays:
A link will be posted after the races

race07shot63fi7.jpg

[youtube]ZnZhzB0k4OI[/youtube]

After the open-wheeler experience in the Formula BMW we'll try the big brother: F3000. Location of this race: Zandvoort

Hotlaps:
click here

Setups:
click here

Practise:
20:00 GMT

Qualification:
20:30 GMT

Race:
21:00 GMT (2 x 10 laps)

Weather:
Dry

Server name:
RSC @ RPMnet.org #1 and #2

Password:
spa

Group One:
  1. Gregory Degreef
  2. Ingemar Petersson
  3. Marco de Vries
  4. Robert Crone
  5. Bram Hengeveld
  6. TwistedSatan
  7. Formula1[NO-B]
  8. Theo de Bruin
  9. Piolo
  10. Gearjammer
  11. Jesper Falkenström
  12. Morgan MccColl
  13. Jerome Benard
  14. Jojo
  15. SAJAX
  16. Zoltan Tyukodi
  17. Patrick van Driel
  18. Jamie Wilson
  19. Ross Balfour
  20. Roy.S
  21. Sylvain Mirlaud
  22. Terry Harmer
  23. Tobias Röhner
  24. Serial Killer[NO-B]
  25. Nevermind
Group two:
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Replays:
A link will be posted after the races

thanx a lot to organizers and all drivers expecialy to mister larsson for fair play and for the nice battle at the end of race one.
I must say sorry to driver of the chevy that in race2 with i get in touch at rettifilo but I was not expecting a similar slowdown.
I have problem with standingstart, in both manches I have not been able to make a decent start.
my thought for cut rules on monza track: shitting and unrealistic. over this track in every online race too much drivers get disqualify or penalize (at the end are the same thing, because a 10 seconds of stop in a 14 laps race is equal to disqualify). for me it would be better if there is a human judge that decide cutpenalty on this track when and if is possibile, at least during the most important events. for paradox, on some tracks (im tinking imola) is possible to cut any turn completely (see rivazza and variante bassa also if in variante bassa you must pay attention to not lay it on) without penalty!

Hi all,

Group 1:

* Qualification: 5th chrono in 1:59.921
Kent takes me my 4th place in the last seconds of the meeting.
Before Baron(David) and Atti were much too far.

* First race: 9th at the finish line.
Incredible start.
I overtake Kent,Nevermind and Atti at the earliest meters.In the first turn,someone hit me.I have to cut the chicane="Stop & Go".
20th position.
13th position.Then second "Stop & Go".
I go out of the stands 13th.I finish the race 9th.

* Second race: 2nd place at the finish line.
Good start.
Soon, we are three in front:Baron,Nevermind and me.
A lot of overtaking but quickly Baron became the leader.Impossible to catch up him.
Baron is certainly the best player French of Race 07.

First race 2 stop&go's second race 3 stop&go's and even got DQ.
Pffffff it was my favorite track.........now i like ovals :)

Well it was fun 2:00.623 was not more then a 9th place to start race1
I was lucky and went up to 4th place. A chevy was parked in the last chicane and i couldn,t avoid the car i was behind. I let him pass ( and more passed me) Now in the back i found Atti fighting the great Monza:)
I outbraked him in first corner and went wide resulting in a unfair S&G
I lost my rush and had almost the same thing in second race. Hard to concentrate and 3 stop&go penalty's and aDQ.
Some fair fights and fun with some fast drivers,hope for e rematch in the league.
Cya!

Group 1

I did new PB in last lap 1,59,721 and I get 4th at the grid.

Race 1: I did some own errors in this race and I also hit an alfa-driver(dont rember his name). I slowed down and let him pass, but others passes me too :( . Down to 10th place before I fighted back to 5th that I finished.

Race 2: A real fun race I was in the front for a little time, but the three hunters Canuck, Nivermind and the SUPER-fast Baron were in hurry. They overtook me and I tried hard to keep up with them, but I couldnt. I finished 4th and was happy with that.

Thx for fun racing infront.

BIG GRATS BARON CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%