RACE 07 (+add-ons) won't start!

... Well, it does start up for about 0,2 secs and then the process is shut down.

I have no idea whats going on. I've been getting a lot of minidumps lately, but since I cant access them they're not really any help on what the problem is.
----------------------------------------
I've tried the following:
Delete BLOB-files
Delete MD's
Re-install the game
Re-install steam on a different drive
Re-formatting my computer
----------------------------------------

So it seems to be a hardware problem. Could it be my Fanatec wheel? Been getting some dinput8.dll errors in rFactor(not nearly as often as Race MD's), so it's not unlikely.

Posting this on the following forums:
Steam
Racedepartment
SRC

Not_Lifting_Off, thats hardly constructive is it. Please try and think before typing.

Martin, Have you updated DirectX lately, you could try that.

If you think it might be whell related ensure you have the latest drivers for that, or maybe uninstall and try an older version if you already have the latest.

Have you made any driver or hardware changes to your pc recently?

Have you tried launching the game with lower video settings and with the wheel disconnected?

I posted suggesting re installing steam and other things along them lines, i didnt read the op fully, hence my post was another pointless post, if i had left what i originally typed it would have been just as pointless, pretty much like this one replying to you!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%