Race #06, United Kingdom: Post-Race Discussion

Cause I cant remember a single spin in Bahrein either in Canada

Best post ever for a "top driver", hahaha.

You never beat me last year, so don't invent anything lol

Sell me ur drugs please.

And indirectly that also means that Jonny would be challenging Morgan and Bono for WC championship :p

Dont think so, cos difference between Martin and Morand isn't 3 or 4 tenths per lap, so probably he could beat Martin but not challenging with Morand. Logical not? C'mon, u can do better!

Hahaha, tell me more. It was the same last year too right?
...so y, I can afirm that I could do better than u with ur car in almost every GP.

Dude, take a cold shower, then seat and read what did you have post. You should blame your engineers to not making you good setups, right? But, oh, yeah, always is easier to blame someone else for being noob.

Cant believe you guys are 20 or above:roflmao:

I actually don't think they are :p

th_popcorncat.gif

What? I not remember all race, but I think I only see u in the first corner, I give u space even when dunno where are u (blind angle) and indeed we didn't contact.

Gj for ur first points btw!

Well, clearly It's impossible finish a race with 100% of my car in this league. I was sick all this week and also I had my graduation, so I not expected nothing awesome here, but after the race I saw I could do good points today. My summary:

Q- 31.6, I could entry to Q2 but only S2 was fine. 15º Finally.

R- My start its good again, In turn 2 Jack and Marcel had a bit contact and Marcel went against me, so I lose part of my front wing.

Anyway car seems OK and I was 9th with hard tires, my setup was prepared to the end of the race so things were going well.

However first with Marcel and later with Gosbee I have some contacts and one of them I spun loosing several places.

It was funny how HUD was crazy. Gobbi showed me a lap down, and although it was less than a second of him, dind't let me open the DRS, great RF2!

In one of these laps Gobbi was offtrack. I overtoke him and let space. At the exit he turned over me, throwing me off track and breaking my front suspension. Now I learn for the next :thumbsup:!

From that moment again with the broken direction and going about 8 tenths slower and more wear. Fantastic ...

BTW commentators, one thing is to have a preference for certain team/s, good publicity for a particular driver/s, etc. That isn't wrong for anybody; and other thing is lying.
Before saying anything inform. Of all the incidents I had, only one is my fault, where I lost the car under throttling, and that in any case, is not something like no space or unsportsmanlike maneuver, just bad luck.

Also my race was destroyed I have to hear these things, unbelieve.

Grats Bono and to all who deserve it!

I apologise if you thought we were unprofessional Adrian and would be happy to talk about it with you personally if you want to PM me. It was not my intention to insult you anyway but I feel as commentators we should express an opinion as it makes the broadcasts more exciting and would be boring I feel if we didn't but I am happy to talk about it with you. Secondly with regard to you being better than Carlos with his setups, there is a little to no evidence of that. I am sorry but I find the fact you keep mentioning this irritating, bordering on stupid. Yes setups make a bit of difference, of course they do, otherwise noone would bother making one but trust me on this one, its not as big a difference as you might think, a lot of it is down to racing lines etc. All the cars are exactly the same as you well know so its a stupid comment. If you're setups are that much worse how come Jonny Simon from your team seems perfectly capable of challenging the best in ACE?

Also if you check top speeds and everything from the season and the way the car behaves you can see very clearly that as he says Carlos does his own sets so your comment has no basis whatsoever.

I apologise if you thought we were unprofessional Adrian and would be happy to talk about it with you personally if you want to PM me. It was not my intention to insult you anyway but I feel as commentators we should express an opinion as it makes the broadcasts more exciting and would be boring I feel if we didn't but I am happy to talk about it with you. Secondly with regard to you being better than Carlos with his setups, there is a little to no evidence of that. I am sorry but I find the fact you keep mentioning this irritating, bordering on stupid. Yes setups make a bit of difference, of course they do, otherwise noone would bother making one but trust me on this one, its not as big a difference as you might think, a lot of it is down to racing lines etc. All the cars are exactly the same as you well know so its a stupid comment. If you're setups are that much worse how come Jonny Simon from your team seems perfectly capable of challenging the best in ACE?

Also if you check top speeds and everything from the season and the way the car behaves you can see very clearly that as he says Carlos does his own sets so your comment has no basis whatsoever.

I'm totally agre with u, dunno what's the problem. I didn't say that in this case Carlos without his setup were the last one, or with closed setup I was going to fight this championship. That's what people who do not like what I say said (to discredit), not really things I say;). Here in Spain there is a famous phrase that: I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

Just the positions are distorted.

Of course, if you tell them they are driving a fast car, u play with your ego and they get angry, even though knowledge of setups is something worthwhile for the pilot. But it's fun for me to play with this and see the reactions. Probably people like Huis give me a pat on the back and keep winning championships. Question of mentality and confidence in himself.

And about Jonny, I repeat he's excellent driver, probably better than me, but our pace is quite similar (In Q he **** me). Obviously with car broken race yes race yes too, is so hard keep ur pace.

And finally about sets, lol Thomas, Jonny and me does not have exactly the same setup, but obviously share data. If you tell me in netrex or any other team, guys work separately, without sharing information, I'll shoot.

well if you are curious of how the Netrex family works you can always contact us for a tour! you get a fancy card so you can enter our skype factory and we can show you around,
drinks are not included jokes are! Maybe morand is even there so you can meet and greet him! :D
just call our hotline on our website and ask for Chris.

well if you are curious of how the Netrex family works you can always contact us for a tour! you get a fancy card so you can enter our skype factory and we can show you around,
drinks are not included jokes are! Maybe morand is even there so you can meet and greet him! :D
done :thumbsup:

You're welcome to NetRex-Land.
A wonderful world with pretty guys joking everytime. A great atmosphere with a great mix of pizza, baguette ( i hate that nickname ), paella and dutch cheese.
Come in Netrexland, your eyes will shine like stars :D

You already love it, so call the 00-SEXY-BITCH right now !

Teletubbies-having-fun-vol2_o_96108.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back