Race #06, United Kingdom: Post-Race Checks

Check your actual status of warnings and safety rating of the season HERE.

Bono Huis (5.00) +0.00

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Pitstop: Clean
Tire Rules: Fulfilled
Penalty: N/A

Rob van Starkenburg (5.00) +0.00

Petar Brljak (4.50) +0.50

Ivar Kalamees (4.00) +0.50

Q2: N/A

Dian Kostadinov (5.00) +0.00

David Greco (5.00) +0.00

Q2: Cut
Penalty: Back of the Grid in the next race for Q2 lap infraction

Martin Gosbee (5.00) +0.00

Morgan Morand (4.50) -0.50

Penalty: 0.50 Penalty Points and +5 seconds added to the final race time for Incident #2

Jack Keithley (3.05) +0.50

Daniel Brewer (2.50) +0.50

Norbert Leitner (2.80) -0.95

Penalty: 0.95 Penalty Points for Incident #1

Blair Disley (5.00) +0.00

Q1: N/A

Adrián Rodríguez (3.90) +0.50

Dino Paolini (1.25) +0.50

Adrian Falcon (2.50) +0.50

Matt Sentell (4.50) +0.50

Q1: Cut
Penalty: Back of the Grid in the next race for Q1 lap infraction

Ville Leppälä (3.00) +0.50

Jim Parisis (5.00) +0.00

Eros Masciulli (4.50) +0.00

Log: Not received
Penalty: Disqualification for File Submission infraction

Fabrizio Gobbi (4.50) +0.50

Log: Net Connection Type="4"
Penalty: Official Warning for Log infraction

Zuhaitz Cabo (3.95) -1.05

Penalty: 1.05 Penalty Points for Incident #3

Marcel vd Linden (5.00) +0.00

Robert Rudholm (4.50) +0.50

Carlos Martín (4.25) +0.50

Incident #1
Driver(s) Involved: Jack Keithley, Norbert Leitner

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 1, 0:15

Review: Leitner goes deep into T3 while he is alongside with Keithley and Gosbee, makes contact with both of them and Keithley loses about 6 seconds because of it.

Chart 2 (Time lost evaluation) and cell 20G has been used for this verdict. (-0.50 - 0.075 * 6s = -0.95 SR)

Breached rule: 7. Right of Way in Bends

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=zbzzvl8acfs

Verdict: 0.95 Penalty Points for Norbert Leitner.

Incident #2
Driver(s) Involved: Bono Huis, Morgan Morand

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 14, 0:12

Review: Huis and Morand go into T4 side by side, Morand goes deep in the inside and doesn't give space to Huis who has to go outside of the track and loses about 5 seconds.

Chart 2 (Time lost evaluation) and cell 22G has been used for this verdict.

Breached rule: 7. Right of Way in Bends

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=LelVV4vhFZo

Verdict: 0.50 Penalty Points and +5 seconds added to the final race time for Morgan Morand.

Incident #3
Driver(s) Involved: Zuhaitz Cabo, Blair Disley

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 9, 1:25

Review: Cabo touches the rear tire of Disley during the braking of T16, loses the control of the car and collides again with Disley who loses about 11 seconds.

Chart 2 (Time lost evaluation) and cell 23G has been used for this verdict. (-0.50 - 0.05 * 11s = -1.05 SR)

Breached rule: 6.2 c)

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=qCEMoWJujnY

Verdict: 1.05 Penalty Points for Zuhaitz Cabo.

Incident #4
Driver(s) Involved: Adrián Rodriguez, Marcel van der Linden

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 4, 0:36

Review: Rodriguez spins at the exit of T7 and collides with van der Linden who has to correct the car in order to avoid the grass.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=n2hcc7GwoEc

Verdict: No further action.

Incident #5

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 4, 1:20

Review: Heading into T15 Rodriguez and van der Linden are side by side, van der Linden goes deep in the inside and makes contact with Rodriguez who is forced to go outside of the track. Since van der Linden lost a position and Rodriguez didn't lose anything there is no penalty.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=HYLMeaMlYqc

Incident #6

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 4, 0:50

Review: Heading into T9 Rodriguez and van der Linden are side by side, in the middle of the corner Rodriguez is already in front of van der Linden but cuts the exit by a small margin. Since the gain of the cut is negligible there is no penalty.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=n83tdV5zQdU

Incident #7
Driver(s) Involved: Ivar Kalamees, Norbert Leitner

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 1, 0:07

Review: Kalamees and Leitner go side by side through T1 giving space to each other.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=RUs7xypiJac

This is a prove for my words, I hope you will continue keep your consistancy penalize every driver here. I think Edu just didn't see it while checking the replays from Q. Thanks.

1.jpg

I know that it is the rule, and I accept it. I lost 2 tenths there, so Dian, check your words, will ya? That is not a cut, is a mistake with lost time and it is called going wide. As I say I accept the penalty, but I did not cut, that I do not accept. I went wide and lost time, it is a different thing. If the rules don't make a distinction between these 2 things, is ok, is the rules, we accepted them as soon as we registered for the league. But as a common sense, it is not a cut, went wide, lost time, lost 2 or 3 spots on Qualify. And you don't look like a snitch, you are one ;). Have a good holiday from FSR.

I know that it is the rule, and I accept it. I lost 2 tenths there, so Dian, check your words, will ya? That is not a cut, is a mistake with lost time and it is called going wide. As I say I accept the penalty, but I did not cut, that I do not accept. I went wide and lost time, it is a different thing. If the rules don't make a distinction between these 2 things, is ok, is the rules, we accepted them as soon as we registered for the league. But as a common sense, it is not a cut, went wide, lost time, lost 2 or 3 spots on Qualify. And you don't look like a snitch, you are one ;). Have a good holiday from FSR.

Being a snitch is a good thing. But I agree, you lost time there...

I know mate, You haven't been in FSR for a while and FSR doesn't care if you win time or not, because it is unprovable. I was penalized for going in the grass once where I lost 0.5, I remember and other cases like this. So I'm sorry but if some are penalized for this, why you shouldn't be. So really I don't care if you lose time or not, I was penalized for this last year, so I will not close my eyes again anymore. Calling me a snitch is too harsh I think, I called myself in the circle of joke, I wasn't the only one who saw it, few guys from other teams connected me in skype about this, just I'm the only one with balls here.

I don't like this rule too, sometimes you do mistake and get out of the track or just going wide with loosing time and still the lap is illegal (talking for Q session). In my league in Bulgaria, we count it as a cut, only if you win from the situation.

I don't like this rule too, sometimes you do mistake and get out of the track or just going wide with loosing time and still the lap is illegal (talking for Q session). In my league in Bulgaria, we count it as a cut, only if you win from the situation.

If you watched the Austrian GP qualifying, you would see that this is the case in real life too... So what's the problem?

In F1 is different, because there the curbs are not part of the track, if you remember last year Massa was penalized in Hungary for overtaking Button from outside and went wide with 4 wheels outside of white line where was a curb. Sometimes there are situations which you cannot prove if you win or loose time, sometimes you go wide and don't lose time, but how will you prove it, you will say that you lose time, other teams will say you gain time. That's why I think FSR solved this problem, makes illegal the laps when you leave the track with 3 or 4 wheels.

In F1 is different, because there the curbs are not part of the track, if you remember last year Massa was penalized in Hungary for overtaking Button from outside and went wide with 4 wheels outside of white line where was a curb. Sometimes there are situations which you cannot prove if you win or loose time, sometimes you go wide and don't lose time, but how will you prove it, you will say that you lose time, other teams will say you gain time. That's why I think FSR solved this problem, makes illegal the laps when you leave the track with 3 or 4 wheels.

I must be honest, F1 was slack in governing this area until the Austrian GP, where they actually got it right for the first time in many years. It is how it should be, and FSR has been doing a very good job at it.

Had a good lap(for my standards) ruined at Stowe exit, juuuust went over the kerb with all 4 wheels, immediately aborted the lap. That's what I thought everyone did, as you just waste time continuing anyway.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back