Race #04, Imola: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your actual status of warnings and safety rating of the season HERE.

Martin Gosbee (5.00) +0.50

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Pitstop: Clean
Tire Rules: Fulfilled
Penalty: N/A

Bono Huis (5.00) +0.50

Morgan Morand (5.00) +0.50

Muhammed Patel (2.75) -0.50

Penalty: 0.50 Penalty Points and +18 seconds added to the final race time for Incident #2

Ivar Kalamees (3.00) +0.50

Rob van Starkenburg (5.00) +0.50

Q2: N/A

Jim Parisis (4.50) +0.50

Ville Leppälä (2.00) +0.50

Rens Klop (5.00) +0.50

Jack Keithely (2.05) +0.50

Antonio Kolarec (3.00) +0.50

Blair Disley (5.00) +0.50

Dino Paolini (2.50) +0.50

Marcel vd Linden (5.00) +0.50

Q1: Cut
Penalty: Back of the Grid in the next race for Q1 lap infraction

Matt Sentell (3.50) +0.50

Zuhaitz Cabo (5.00) +0.50

Carlos Martín (3.25) -0.50

Log: Upstream Rated KBPS="300", Downstream Rated KBPS="300"
Penalty: Back of the Grid in the next race for Q1 lap infraction, 0.5 Penalty Points for .PLR/multiplayer.ini settings (3rd time), Official Warning for Incident #3

John-Eric Saxén (2.65) -0.85

Penalty: 0.85 Penalty Points for Incident #1

Robert Rudholm (4.00) +0.50

Luka Oslakovic (5.00) +0.50

Dian Kostadinov (5.00) +0.50

Adrián Rodríguez (2.90) +0.50

Log: Net Connection Type="3", Upstream Rated KBPS="128", Downstream Rated KBPS="128"
Penalty: Official Warning for .PLR/multiplayer.ini settings

Patrick De Wit (0.50) -2.00

Penalty: 2.00 Penalty Points for Incident #4, Back of the Grid in the next race for SR under 1.00

Danny van der Niet (2.50) +0.50

Eros Masciulli (4.50) +0.50

Incident #1
Driver(s) Involved: Dino Paolini, John-Eric Saxen

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 31, 0:08

Review: Saxen had DRS into T1, misjudges Paolini's braking point and causes contact, leading to both drivers spinning and Paolini losing around 7 seconds.

Chart 2 (Time lost evaluation) and cell 23G has been used for this verdict. (-0.50 - 0.05 * 7s = -0.85 SR)

Breached rule: 7. Right of Way in Bends

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=rVUSxJHNsu4

Verdict: 0.85 Penalty Points for John-Eric Saxen.

Incident #2
Driver(s) Involved: Jack Keithley, Muhammed Patel

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 16, 0:05

Review: Patel leaves his pit box without taking into account that Keithley is driving through the pit lane, they make contact and Keithley loses about 18 seconds repairing damage.

Chart 2 (Time lost evaluation) and cell 22G has been used for this verdict. (-0.50 SR + 5 to 30 seconds added to the driver's final race time)

Breached rule: -

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=ovArf9SmIvY

Verdict: 0.50 Penalty Points and +18 seconds added to the final race time for Muhammed Patel.

Incident #3
Driver(s) Involved: Jack Keithley, Carlos Martin

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 35, 0:28

Review: Martin makes an unsafe return to the track that forces Keithley to slow down and take an evasive action in order to avoid any contact.

Breached rule: 1.5 Only rejoin the track after checking it is clear.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=qRJvBvoCdK0

Verdict: Official Warning for Carlos Martin.

Incident #4
Driver(s) Involved: Rens Klop, Patrick De Wit, Dian Kostadinov

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 1, 0:03

Review: De Wit starts the race changing his line in the track and his rear left tire makes contact with Klop's front wing. This causes De Wit to spin infront of Klop and Kostadinov who lose time and positions. Moreover De Wit never uses the brakes and leaves the car rolling through the track making again contacts with Kostadinov who loses about 20 seconds.

Chart 2 (Time lost evaluation) and cell 20G has been used for this verdict. (-0.50 - 0.075 * 20s = -2.00 SR)

Breached rules: 6.2 c) You are not allowed to change your line at all when you are alongside another car. Alongside means any part of the other car is alongside ANY part of your car. Even if the other driver has only got his front-wing in front of your rear wing, you are not allowed to block.

1.5 Only rejoin the track after checking it is clear.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=I-S6jW4mJ9w

Verdict: 2.00 Penalty Points for Patrick De Wit.

I don't like to get involved here cos Muhammed is good guy, and here everything is taken as a personal attack (which is not), but I want to keep things clear. I don't understand punishment # 2.

U jugde it like "cell 22g", when it said "Repairs needed? NOT", and it obvious yes, in fact he lost all time repairing his car; also, you say it "they make contact and Keithley loses about 18 seconds repairing damage."

Where is the consistency there? He didn't loose his front wing, but of course had to repair damage.

I don't like to get involved here cos Muhammed is good guy, and here everything is taken as a personal attack (which is not), but I want to keep things clear. I don't understand punishment # 2.

U jugde it like "cell 22g", when it said "Repairs needed? NOT", and it obvious yes, in fact he lost all time repairing his car; also, you say it "they make contact and Keithley loses about 18 seconds repairing damage."

Where is the consistency there? He didn't loose his front wing, but of course had to repair damage.

Keithley didn't choose to repair his car because of the damage (So I cannot really apply Chart 1). What happen was that the contact turned on the damage in the pit request and that's why Keithley lost 18 seconds extra in his pitstop.

So at the end I just evaluate this incident like if they had contact in the track and I proceed for a time lost evaluation using Chart 2.

About consistency, you are wrong, I used the same method in Incident #6 at Malaysia.

7dteBe3.jpg

Let me add something about time lost since people is taking some wrong assumptions. At Malaysia I added 5 seconds to Aleksi to make him lose two positions and that moved him out of the points instead of adding him 23 seconds which is the time Gosbee lost in the incident.

So I am not adding the same time lost to the final race time, when I place this time penalties is to actually punish the driver with some positions and points, this time (18 seconds) was enough to place Patel one position behind.

What I want to avoid with this is to have to place an hypotetichal 30 seconds to a driver and make him lose 10 positions or more because I understand it's way too harsh. So I try to be more flexible with time penalties and take into account the final race results.

About this there isn't any regulation at all but it's just the logic I try to follow when dealing with this situations.

What I want to avoid with this is to have to place an hypotetichal 30 seconds to a driver and make him lose 10 positions or more because I understand it's way too harsh. So I try to be more flexible with time penalties and take into account the final race results.(Eduard)

Yeah u do understand a lot of things
i also understand you want De Wit out of FSR don,t you?

Let me add something about time lost since people is taking some wrong assumptions. At Malaysia I added 5 seconds to Aleksi to make him lose two positions and that moved him out of the points instead of adding him 23 seconds which is the time Gosbee lost in the incident.

So I am not adding the same time lost to the final race time, when I place this time penalties is to actually punish the driver with some positions and points, this time (18 seconds) was enough to place Patel one position behind.

What I want to avoid with this is to have to place an hypotetichal 30 seconds to a driver and make him lose 10 positions or more because I understand it's way too harsh. So I try to be more flexible with time penalties and take into account the final race results.

About this there isn't any regulation at all but it's just the logic I try to follow when dealing with this situations.

Well I agree you should use common sense but so far this year you've talked about applying the rules as written, in which case Aleksi may finish higher up the standings because of it. Can I ask where the consistency is here? You say one thing one week and then another the following week.

The way I read this chart, the actual time penalty you apply to the driver post-race is not related to the time loss of victim driver. Time loss of victim driver is simply used to pick correct cell and to calculate the penalty points. Then a post race time penalty of 5-30 seconds is applied based on what director sees as justified. So in that sense all Eduard's decisions are 100% with this table, as far as I read it. Although it takes a bit time to understand how this table works.

What I want to avoid with this is to have to place an hypotetichal 30 seconds to a driver and make him lose 10 positions or more because I understand it's way too harsh. So I try to be more flexible with time penalties and take into account the final race results.(Eduard)

Yeah u do understand a lot of things
i also understand you want De Wit out of FSR don,t you?

Maybe you should start showing people, you actually want to stay in FSR.
Instead of doing these ridiculous actions over and over again. You're supposed to be the most experienced driver in FSR, yet you cant even have 2 clean races in a row.
You have managed to destroy 2 people's race after only a 100 meters.
Congratulations!:thumbsup:

ridiculous actions?
yeah my rear tyre gets clipped and its ridiculous actions........
clean?
so if i look 4 races into this season....i can watch the 4 races from you and you drive 100% clean with no clipping and all
Will be interesting to check

i got a DNF you really think i want this at 5 meters from the start?
You absolutely believe this
Its clear why you left Netrex you have Precision mental disorder i think

so no 1 absolutely no 1 sees that my car gets pulled up into air and its gets lifted
no no its de wit again blah blah this year its really really bad
poor judgements etc
Only making me a black sheep
Hell even overtaking gets discouraged here

There are for some reason no restarts etc
But anyways great job FSR keep doing this

1. You positioned your car in quite a questionable direction on the grid, not straight at all like everyone did.

2. You started form the right and went to the very left, taking 0 cares about drivers on that side of the grid. You just went diagonally and were involved in a 3 way colision, were none of the other 2 drivers had room to avoid your car.

3. After the crash, instead of braking, stopping the car and try to recover without creating a bigger mess, you decided to wait for the other driver car for turning the steering wheel into his direction to colide once again, which is just totally unaceptable and is everything but sportmanlike.

4. Think before you type about mental disorders, as that is a debate in which no one should take part in, as it is way too delicate and you don't have the needs (nor the right) to say such a thing. Instead that, try to pay a bit more attention on where you are on the track -actually, just pay attention-. When you are involved in numberless incidents it's time to think about it. Maybe it IS de Wit who is guilty most of the times rather tan never.

Stop being a victim and act like a normal person. Apologize when you make a mistake and be glad when you don't.

Last edited:
ridiculous actions?
yeah my rear tyre gets clipped and its ridiculous actions........
clean?
so if i look 4 races into this season....i can watch the 4 races from you and you drive 100% clean with no clipping and all
Will be interesting to check

i got a DNF you really think i want this at 5 meters from the start?
You absolutely believe this
Its clear why you left Netrex you have Precision mental disorder i think

Really Patrick?
Firstly your rear tire didn't get clipped, you cut across another car. Wich you got a "deserved" penalty for.
Secondly. I've been in FSR for how long? Since end of 2011. And i can tell you that the only penalty i got for an incident with another driver. Was in my 6th race, WT brazil. And i see you will find it interesting to check the first 4 races? Go ahead! All clean.
Thirdly. Like i said, your supposed to be the most experienced driver in FSR. So it shouldn't be to hard to avoid an incident like this.
And at last. I left Netrex because i wanted to improve and learn from the best. And thats exactly what i did!

so no 1 absolutely no 1 sees that my car gets pulled up into air and its gets lifted
poor judgements etc
Only making me a black sheep
Hell even overtaking gets discouraged here

Maybe you should actually try to read "and understand/remember" the rules first.
If overtaking was discouraged, we wouldn't have DRS this year!:D

I wanted to say sorry to rob for the dissorder thingy
I think myself i have those moments so i am maybe mirroring them
Sorry Rob and i watched replay over and over yeah there was plebty of room on outside but i choose inside it was split decision yeah But saying its 100% my fault i don,t agree

Sorry Rob

poor judgements etc

Talking about bad poor judgements, and as I told you on Facebook; what's the point of starting in diagonal invading the other car's line? You had a lot of space on your right side, if you just started in straight line, like the rest, you would have passed him easily without having any contact.

There are no restarts to avoid people doing things like stopping the car in the middle of the track to force a red flag after a bad start. For example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 326 27.9%