Race #02, Malaysia: Post-Race Discussion

Did not find myself in a position to do anything proper this weekend. I struggled with my breaking and steering through testing and I was simply unable to find a second of pace to get near to my potential. This translated in a P19 for Q and a race full of struggle.

I was well off the line passing couple of cars and just trying to take it easy through turns 1 and 2. Still unfortunatily with the cars packed I got damage which made the car unstable through high speed corners and made my steering go off by around 25 degrees. There was a train of probably around 10 cars which I was a part of fighting for positions every lap. One thing I must say - midfield in WT is a dangerous place to be in. Unfortunatily it seems that drivers sometimes forget that when you battle you must leave a gap for the other car to go around without colliding or going outside the track. I even got rammed from behind in turn 1 as I was slip streaming and was slip streamed by another car. I obviously had to break slightly early to keep traction and stay on my line and to have a chance at turn 3 - but then I had my rear wing damaged from some really really late breaking.

Still I had fun and some great and fair battles too, thanks to whoever was involved!

Very bad , well,it was my first race here and i trained only 2 days...

PreQ; It was bad , i could pass it but i had a mistake in the last turn

Q2; I starrt well until i lost my control on 5 lap

ill try b faster next race :p i hope it will be very nice

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years