Race #02, Bahrain: Post-Race Discussion

Because WC race is on "prime time" when there are many other championship races on at the same time and simrace.tv cant handle it!

Isnt as hard as Morands drift but also happens in rF2 ^^

chuck_norris_approves.gif

First, i don't like to discuss the COA verdicts but sorry, the Bahrain one is interesting and i will try to follow the forum language

1°) "The Court issues Morgan Morand an Official Warning for illegal blocking. Having Morgan Morand already received an Official Warning for similar reasons, the driver is handed a 0.5 licence points penalty."

_ NO ! my blocking was legal on huis ( not contested by PM right ?? ) it was my early braking which was "penalized", not the blocking. How can my supposed 2 lines change have a similarity about Huis incident so ???
_ For the move itself, I went inside, when i saw keithley goes into the racing line, i follow him letting him 1 car room at the left but he made his 2nd attack, did i change the line when i saw him taking the inside ?? NO

2°) For Kalamees incident. So it's similar to Rietvield incident as Monza ? When nobody was hurt, no contact, nobody loosing time ( maybe 0.5s for rietveld ) and him only 1/2 wheel off the track ?
When we know Kalamees couldn't even success his move, diving into my sidepod, makes me sliding, loosing time and taking the position ??
Yes he deserved that 0.5 pts penalty. Yes.

3°) For keithley, That guy is just here to protect huis and crashed others than PM/GTO cars, i know that since Germany 2012 when he intentionnaly brakes during the S1 corners. Hit already 3 times in 2013 : one at start in melbourne, brake 1s later, Rear damage already in T1, i know that move, Vandoorne at monaco 2012, i'm not so idiot.
The hit when i got penalized for the "illegal moves" he was on hard tires, 2s slower, 1 car behind me and hit me of course. and the move at the end is just unrealistic, like the Huis comment in GPcos after Bahrain race. Really class bono.

I'm not a BDSM guy, i don't like to be pushed by PM/GTO "bulldogs" but when i see this give some credits to them, i'm disgusted. i donno why to stay here*

I'm not a BDSM guy, i don't like to be pushed by PM/GTO "bulldogs" but when i see this give some credits to them, i'm disgusted. i donno why to stay here*

There is no gt omega this season as a team. Those are pm cars with gt omega sponsorship, but not gt omega as a team just a sponsor deal only, all those gt omega cars are just precision drivers and cars with different name branding.

I don't know why people has doubts from Mikko... Now he is a neutral guy (He isnt in a team actually, I think), the perfect one for this task, if we doubt from him, we just cant trust nobody.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%