Race #01, Australia: Post-Race Discussion

but about race it was weird start did not see starting lights so i missed lc (penalties) after that i had fun run with people aground me untill there was slight mistake so i lost front wing after witch race was boring cruising to home with brakes in mind witch broke on last laps but i was able to get withing 90% of laps so got something out of this

I had a weird problem: every time in sector 3 when I was within a second to the next car the game started lagging (some sort of weird lag, even the FFB was weird at those times). Only happen on S3 (last 3 corners).

All in all a great race, happy with the debut. From the last row of the grid finished in 10th place.

Eduard

Today highlighted to me the enormous difference between drivers in WT. A handful of teams and drivers are serious about the race and the others clearly should not have been on the grid today.

I get that you have to learn but learn how to drive the car before you take it on the freakin track during the official race. I got taken out twice today by cars ahead of me: one that completely lost control but did not bother to try and get out of the way of traffic and the other by a car i was LAPPING. I swear this makes my blood boil. My race was absolutely ruined as I had to sit in the pits for 40 seconds twice while I repair damage from some fool who does not know how to drive.

Quite clear that a large majority should not participate in the next race and make way for those who actually want to bloody race. The lack of track and driver awareness has left me wondering whether FSR can be considered a professional league. Honestly a lot of you today need to evaluate whether you belong racing.

It's the first race of the season on a new mod Nicholas, people are going to be struggling and making mistakes, the only big problem I saw for you is when Johannes crashed and hit the barrier which sent him into the track again, you can't blame someone for that.

Today highlighted to me the enormous difference between drivers in WT. A handful of teams and drivers are serious about the race and the others clearly should not have been on the grid today.

I get that you have to learn but learn how to drive the car before you take it on the freakin track during the official race. I got taken out twice today by cars ahead of me: one that completely lost control but did not bother to try and get out of the way of traffic and the other by a car i was LAPPING. I swear this makes my blood boil. My race was absolutely ruined as I had to sit in the pits for 40 seconds twice while I repair damage from some fool who does not know how to drive.

Quite clear that a large majority should not participate in the next race and make way for those who actually want to bloody race. The lack of track and driver awareness has left me wondering whether FSR can be considered a professional league. Honestly a lot of you today need to evaluate whether you belong racing.

I´m sorry you got hit by my car which was bouncing off the wall when i lost control. Not much I could do about that once it was gone, my race was over after it, that´s racing.

You should however think about what you say, calling others fools out of frustration about your race/performance isn´t very wise and wont win you any friends here. ;)

I had a decent qualifying.

Start of the race was horrible for me, as I tried to be P1 after Turn 1, just broke as early as in test-races but my brakes didnt react. Got hit in Turn 2 by someone behind me, race over.

Anyway, we have the pace for the win here, just have to be more careful :)

hi all. looking to get into this in the future.
i need some info such as:
what version of rfactor is this?
what mod is it?i.e. is there a way i can try this to see if i can get competitive times before committing to a future league etc?

anyone who can point me in the correct direction...thanks in advance. can't seem to find a forum with info.

cheers

i just wanted to say sorry guys for everything.
i wasn't well at all and had fever the night before...thought i'd be okay to drive, clearly not.
i qualified 8th - i hit someone under braking into T3 - whoever it was i apologise.

i hit you because i was fiddling with my boost - i forgot to set it to 1 for the start of the race after the formation lap - whilst i was trying to find the button on my keyboard i missed my braking point and went straight into you - so sorry.

anyway lost my front wing and tried to get back to the pits as fast as possible without getting in anyones way. hope i didnt cause any disruption.

i thought prequal was real messy - to get a clean lap in was a nightmare - but actually a nice challenge to try and find some free space.

Yeah, it adjusts the revs. I don't know why you'd ever run it on anything other than 1. Just make sure you open up the rad a bit.

Anyway, my race was ruined by a bit of poor judgement on my part. I thought I'd left room / was in front on my way around the outside of someone and I didn't. Ended up down in 20th. Got back to 11th and then the engine blew. Blew the opportunity for a good finish.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%