R8 GORDINI

Cars R8 GORDINI 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
f1ligue submitted a new resource:

R8 GORDINI - Mod R8 Gordini for RF2 (beta version)

View attachment 56695

This is the BETA R8 Gordini for rFactor

Official Site web : www.acfligue.com

This is the version 0.3

- Corrections to known:
/ Most of the inside and outside mirrors
/ Correction CAMS
/ Sons to change (they are those of mod for rFactor R8 Gordini 1)

- I expect a maximum return on physical (what could be improved and it is important not to change).
- In Cockpit view, what I can improve

Credits MOD (move it by the final...

Read more about this resource...

upload_2014-6-12_14-19-27.png

Could not install the mod. There are missing some (old) tracks.

yes sorry,
I try to recreate the mod without bound track but that does not work.
Once I solved the problem I put the update on the site

Would love to try this out .... Just the Car only .... not dependant on any tracks etc.

Looks very nice, hope it drives like I would expect ... ie. high revving and tail happy :)

Maybe someone with the knowledge to do that can help? Can we ask on the forum for help on your behalf? I would love to drive this car again, but I haven't been able to install it in ages.
Let us know. I am sure somebody can help.

@f1ligue Do you have a physics spreadsheet for this mod?

Background:
If I may, I would like to try and update this car, bring the 3d details up to modern standard, including chrome detail shaders etc. But I would also like to fit more "racing" kinda tires, and it looks like it could be lowered a tiny bit, ofcourse with respect for original version and not something crazy. Its quite "on par" with the Morris mini, so no reason to touch the speed physics.
I have already exported it to 3dsmax, to get an idea of the 3d parts. I also tried to look through the physics files, and came to the conclusion that new tires or changing ride height requires either the physics spreadsheet or years of experience of car mods. I have never tried to update a car, but I know how do to 3d and liveries, and a little track update fix, so this could also be a fun learning process.

Thomas

@f1ligue Do you have a physics spreadsheet for this mod?

Background:
If I may, I would like to try and update this car, bring the 3d details up to modern standard, including chrome detail shaders etc. But I would also like to fit more "racing" kinda tires, and it looks like it could be lowered a tiny bit, ofcourse with respect for original version and not something crazy. Its quite "on par" with the Morris mini, so no reason to touch the speed physics.
I have already exported it to 3dsmax, to get an idea of the 3d parts. I also tried to look through the physics files, and came to the conclusion that new tires or changing ride height requires either the physics spreadsheet or years of experience of car mods. I have never tried to update a car, but I know how do to 3d and liveries, and a little track update fix, so this could also be a fun learning process.

Thomas
hello, I had all that but I lost the backup disk where all the data of this car was located a few months ago and at the time I did not store it on online storage spaces.
Have fun ;)

hello, I had all that but I lost the backup disk where all the data of this car was located a few months ago and at the time I did not store it on online storage spaces.
Have fun ;)
That happens... well I'll see if I can figure out how to enter it all into the physics spreadsheet. Tried for fun to see if it was as simple as changing values of spindle position etc. but quickly learned theres more to it than that. Maybe I'll just start with the 3d and see where it goes.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%