R4's @ Various Countries - 2nd - 6th December 2015

Oups, a tiny, but not insignificant error from my part here...

As I have to set the date in RaceNet to be in GMT+1. So, for the session to end at the time the week ends (Sunday -> Monday) I need to set it up to end on Monday.
All good, until I end up writing 7th in all posts for this rally.

Sooo, sorry for all drivers that had planned to drive tomorrow, but the rally ends in 2hrs15min from this post.

Sorry again!

Quite fun. but you can definitely get a top 10 just by warming yourself up a bit in career mode and driving consistently.
not if you have my talent level :)

did a nice clean run until that last finnish stage where one miscalculated jump put my subaru head on into a telephone pole. from there on it was: two barrell rolls and one puncture, all in all a stage to forget which cost me almost 2:30. back to form in germany tonight, though had to be cautious cause even after repair both motor and cooler showed up in yellow on HUD. managed two clean ones to finish last of the survivors in 17th. fun event, waiting for winter wonderland on monday or tuesday.

ok cleaned up ...

Last edited:
Well.. short rally for me. SS1 Naarajärvi went good. But on SS2 Ypsona tou Dasos I had a small spin and had to back the car a little bit to get going again. BUT i backed up to much and got outside road and retired with unrecoverable car terminal damage. :mad:

Fun cars does R4s. More rallies with this cars please..:inlove:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing